Chapter 7

Work out outfit⬆️

Work out outfit⬆️

Au: forgot to mention that Yn is English. You're welcome if you were wondering.

The a day or so later after the o84 and the plane being trashed to pieces. Agent Yn griffin stood in the cargo hold, hitting a punching  bag rapidly. Her dark hair, in two plaits laid down her back, out of the way. Her forehead glistened with beads of sweat. Her mascara started to smudge under her eyes.

As she was about to hit the bag again she noticed movement in the corner off her eye. It was Skye, she wore a grey tank top, the top of it revealing the white straps of the bra she had on underneath. A deep blue pair of sweatpants that covered her legs.

"You know you're late." Yn told her, as she stepped away from the bag and walked towards Skye's she stood in front of it.

"I'm tired. From the morning's workout. I thought I was joining shield, not 24-hour fitness." Skye complained, looking at Yn.

"It's called relative strength training. Starting with the basics. And next time you do 15 pushups for every minute you're late." Yn informed her, as she grabbed Skye's arm adjusting the tape/bandage she had already put on her hands.

"Fine, misses fun-machine. Better than pull-ups.  I don't ever wanna do a pull-up again." Skye said with a lot of expression in her eyes rather than her face.

"You find yourself hanging off the edge of a building 20 stories up, you're gonna wanna do at least one." Yn told her adjusting the other hand. Her skin was soft, and her nails were pedicured.

"That's a bit dramatic." Skye said with a smirk on her face.

"It's shield, love. It's always dramatic." Yn said as she noticed a little blush appear on Skye's face. The pet name had a little effect and on Skye however she brushed it off.

Yn moved back to the punching bag, as she got into a fighting stance. "Stand here. Jab, across. Like this." She told her as she punched the bag twice and twice again, the force causing the bag to swing. She stood back up straight and held the bag still for Skye. "Here, ten minutes." Skye began punching the bag.

"You know the hardest bit about boxing?" She asked her.

"Getting punched in the face?" Skye said cockily and fed up.

"Keeping your hands up." She said as she came behind Skye. Yn stepped a little more words her, as she grabbed her wrist from behind, and pulled them higher up in front of the face. She then moved her hands to Skye's hip as she adjusted them to the right spot to have a better stance. Skye's heartbeat quickened as her she took a sharp breath in, feeling griffins hands on her hips. Yn took her hands off and stepped back.

After a minute the blush washed away and the atmosphere went back to how it was before. "Why do I even have to do this? I'm sure Fitzsimmons' supervising officer didn't make them do this muscle stuff." She said as she hit the bag with both hands at a time.