chapter 2

It has been around ten minutes and Yn swears she been down this hallway once already.
"Jesus christ, its like a bloody maze...."

She finally came across coulsons office the door cracked partially open. As she peered round the corner she saw coulson just finishing up on something on his laptop. The office was filled with collectable.

"Hi... coulson you wanted to speak to me." She asked.

"Ah yes finally Agent Griffin how are you?...Do you mind if we walk and talk?" He spoke walking out the room with her and looking the door behind him.

"No, of course not." She replied.

"Great." He said chirpily. "Uhm I heard about your run ins with Agent grant ward in the past, if there is any problems with you two now, I suggest you sort them out as your gonna be practically living together." He laughed

"No worries sir, but I can't promise anything..."

They were now sat stopped into a seat, near one of the windows, as the plane was setting off.

"Uhm sir, if you don't mind me asking... uhm where are we going?" Yn asked

"We need to pick up a girl, part off the rising tide." Coulson looked at you with a stirn look.

Coulson, ward and Yn dropped into the alleyway. A red van parked in the middle of it. If this is just a girl then why do they need three of us. Huh strange... Yn thought herself.

As they opened the large door the girl was in mid sentence. She was stunning.

"Hey. What up." The girl spoke.

Ward quickly covered up the girls face with a black bag.

They brought her back to the bus and took her too the interagatin room. Ward had ahold of her as he took the bag of her head and she sat down in the chair. Yn now had to show no emotion, a skill she had mastered.

"You guys are making a big mistake." The girl threatened looking at the three agents.

"You don't look that big." Yn retorted.

Ward went to the side of the other to Agents as he straightened his sut jacket.

"Sory for the lack of finesse, Agent ward here has a history with your little group... the rising tide." Coulson said.

" I don't know what your talking ab- "

"OK there are two ways we can do this." 
Yn butted in leaning on her elbows on the table, trying to intimidate the girl. The girl lent forward.

"is one of them the easy way." The girl smiled cockily thinking she knew what she was going to say.

"No."

"Oh"

"Whats your name." Coulson asked. Yn got up from the table and stood up straight.

" skye." The girl said looking towards Yn.

" what's your real name." Ward chimed in.

"If can wait there is another name we need. A certain hero." Coulson said looking towards skye.

" what makes you think I know that. " skye knew exactly who he was.

" well you made a little mistake." Yn spoke, pulling the chair out and sitting down opposite skye. "The phone, you filmed the hooded hero with. Had the same cryptographic signatures as a few of the rising tide posts." She said. Lightly throwing a folder on the metal table.

" wow. Yeah. Was that a mistake or am I now sitting in the centre of you secret head quarters. What is this." She says looking from her left to right. "What is this... a plane. I got inside and by now you've discovered that you can beat the encryption on my equipment so.. you've got nothing." Skye spoke cockily staring straight at Yn. It was like they was doing doing staring contest.

"We have a fairly strong coincidence, that you been on the scene." Coulson said picking up the folder and opening it showing skye a photo of the building in flames. "Right before it went up in flames. Want to tell me what my teams going to find there."  

"How did you know the hooded man was in the building." Yn spoke up.

"Did you blow it up to draw them out. " Ward implied.

"Did you." Skye retorted. Yn noded hur head side ways, she wouldn't have put it past ward not too.

"That's not our style." Coulson said. It's wards style. Yn thought to herself.

"I was just kidnapped by your style. Shield covered up in new Mexico. Project pegasus. Of course you'd be covering up centerpead." Skye told.

Y/n, ward and coulson all looked at each other with confused looks on there face. Ward then mouthed something to coulson while scratching his head.

"Holy know it. You don't know what that is. Billions of dollars of equipment at your disposal, and I beat you with a laptop I won in a bet." Skye said. I want to know how the fuck she won a bloody laptop in a bet. Yn thought to herself.

" you want to think about your friend, where not the only ones interested in people with powers. We'd like to contain him, yeah... the next guy will wanna exploit him and the next guy will wanna cut him up yeah." Coulson replied to her.

" what is centerpead?" Ward asked.

"centerpeed, there's chatter on the Web and then gone." Skye spoke, pacing back and forth. "I traced tue access address to that building."

Yn turns to the gir."what where you after."

"The truth. What are you after." She turned to you with a cocky smile.

"World piece."

"You (a/n : something I didn't quite catch ) hacker types love to stir things up , but your not there for the fallout. People keep secrets for a reason, skye." Yn said sternly.

"Just because your reasonable and.. hot" She shook her head "Doesnt meant that your not evil faceless government toolbag." She said getting flustered. Yn stood there with a light blush on her cheeks. 'Hot'.

"Just give us your guys name." She must give it up soon yn thought.

"He's not my guy." She said flailing her arms about.

"You understand he's in danger." Coulson spoke up.

"Then let me got." "Let me talk to him. Me. Not T one thousand here." She asked piting towards ward.

"You want to be alone with him of course." Ward said wandering towards coulson. "She a groupie. All this hacking into shield, tracking powers she might aswell be one of thous sweaty cos play girls crouding around stark Tower." Ward continued.

Yn just sat there. Just watching the two argue. She was convinced that coulson would have done something to do with cosplay ad he is obsessed with captain America.

"What... uh.. I would ... it was one time." Skye said unimpressed with herself. Yn just looked at her trying to stifle a laugh.

"Ward, Griffin. " He said opening the door. He called them both out and they started walking. Yn sort of zoned out through there conversation with coulson. She was thinking about skye. About how cute her little smile was when she thought she had gotten something right, or how her eyes were so beautiful. Yn didn't realise what she was doing until coulson snapped her out of her daydream.

"Griffin ." Coulson spoke snapping his fingers infront of your face. "You still with us?"  You nodded as he continued."She an asset. We don't know anything about her. That never happens. We need what she knows." He says opening a case.

"Is that the truth serum." Yn said excitedly as she'd never seen how this worked. She had always wanted to try and get one off the scientist in the labs to try make one for her so she could try it on ward but they wouldn't.