34 | ᴇxᴘᴇʀɪᴍᴇɴᴛs ᴛᴏ ᴘᴀʀᴛɪᴄɪᴘᴀᴛᴇ.

𝗪𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗘𝗗
ᴇxᴘᴇʀɪᴍᴇɴᴛs ᴛᴏ ᴘᴀʀᴛɪᴄɪᴘᴀᴛᴇ.

◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥

You stayed silent ever since you stepped foot into Himeru's office. He and Lynx were talking, but you didn't bother to listen to their topic. You deafened out their voices, just simply stating at cute potted cactus on top of the ravenettes desk.

Your mind then wandered back to Himeru's words when you were being chained to a chair.

"My, my. have you already forgotten about me, sweet (name)?"

He spoke so casually as if he was familiar if you. As if you were familiar of him, even!

Assuming that you knew him from your father, you didn't look further into it. But the sentence itself had been haunting your mind even in your sleep. He even spoke of your father.

Now, you know you have very horrible way of remembering something, but you're sure you would have at least remembered someone from your past. A person isn't just a simple topic or object that you'd forget after all.

He knew you, so why don't you know him?

Was he some kind of stalker? Nah probably not because of the way he talked about your father.

Now that you're dwelling on these thoughts, you suddenly think of the fact you haven't been getting trances ever since that weird dream where you couldn't remember anyone who you met during the apocalypse.

It was weird, and it certainly poked a hole through your heart looking back at the looks on the boys' faces.

Blowing raspberries, you decided to not think of those thoughts. Averting your attention to Himeru's haunting words and the awful memory of the weird dreams you had, you turned to the other people in the room.

"What are we here for?" You asked the ravenette, wanting to have your answers immediately.

The ravenette paused for a mere second before he whispered something into the humanoids ears, to which the humanoid moved to stand behind Himeru, ending their chatters after your spoken words.

Himeru intertwined his fingers together, laying it limp on his desk as he leaned closer to his desk, shoulders relaxed.

"Straight to the point as always, hm?"

There he was again.

Talking as if he knew you.

You wanted to punch his abnormally good looking face.

Your nose scrunched, looking at him with uncertainty. "..Well?" You lowly muttered. Now you were beginning to worry why you were sent here. Bitch probably noticed you roaming the halls.

"two security guards from last night.." he started.

You never wished to be more wrong in all your years. Ever.

Well technically you had it coming for you anyway. Walking and sneaking out as if you weren't in the grounds of your abducter. Haha.

"You probably know where this is going." He added, noticing your tense expression with an annoying smug face.

"Two security guards reported a random lady walking in the hallways. They didn't suspect anything until this random lady left the restrooms, suddenly wearing a lab coat."

"And. It so happens that a fellow woman was knocked unconscious in the bathrooms with her lab coat and ID missing." Himeru hummed, resting his chin on his palm with a casual smile while he looked at you with nonchalant suspicion.