[2] Visit

It was now the middle of the night, everyone woke up, startled to a lot of racket going on outside. Funneh quickly got up, going to go check outside her window. When she looked out, she seen a black figure snooping in her garden stuff. The person had the figure of Yandere.

Funneh's mind: Got you now, b*tch.

Funneh goes to run out of her room, Alec runs with. Everyone else swings open their doors, te parent's downstairs also shoot up, they all watch Funneh grab a kitchen knife before heading towards the front door and swinging it open. 

Funneh: Hey!

The person swings their heads towards everyone, before pulling down their hood. What do you know, it's Yandere.

Yandere: Well, if it isn't Funneh and her "crew".

Funneh: What the hell do you want.

Yandere laughs.

Yandere: Oh, nothing. Just seeing if....I can find any valuable.

Funneh: In my garden?

Yandere: Yeah, why not? Gardens has a lot of valuables.

Funneh: Well, you chose the wrong garden. Get the f*ck off my property.

Funneh raises her knife a little bit, just enough to make her weapon look more intimidating than it was a few seconds ago. 

Yandere raises her arms, backing off a little.

Yandere: Chill, I'm not after you. At least not yet.

Yandere finishes her sentence with a smirk, Funneh raises an eyebrow before she lower's her weapon.

Funneh: Then leave.

Yandere: I will.

Yandere chuckles.  

Yandere: I'll see you guys in the long run, don't run with your tail behind your legs. It's not healthy.

Funneh turns away, throwing back up her hood before walking the opposite way. Funneh rolls her eyes before going back inside with everyone following with.

Funneh put's away her knife before turning towards everyone' way.

Funneh: Alright, let's just ignore his existence for now and go back to bed. Right now, it's just pointless when it's like....

Funneh checks her time on her pone.

Funneh: 2:10 in the morning.

Everyone gives off a nod, following a yawn before returning back to their rooms. Alec and Funneh do the same.

Funneh tosses her phone on the bed. Alec shuts the door behind himself while looking over at Funneh.

Alec: You alright?

Funneh sits down on her bedside, basically facing her window.

Funneh: Just...Stress, it's normal.

Alec sighs before walking over towards Funneh, taking a seat beside her. He grabs her hand, using his thumb to rub Funneh's thumb. In a soothing manner.

Alec: There's nothing to be stressed about. You're in a household full of 7 people, including me. That will do anything to make sure you are safe. It'll stay like this till this whole situation has been resolved.

Funneh: No. No....That's not the problem. I mean- I'm grateful you guys are doing so, but there's something else that i'm more...Worried about.

Alec looks at Funneh, confused.

Alec: Worried about?

Funneh: ....It's about you Alec.

Alec: Me? Why me?