[17] Time Skip...⁺ᵍʳᵃᵈᵘᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ

After days of finally being free from Yandere and her henchmen's. They all.... Graduated High School!!!! A new step in life. A whole new chapter being unraveled and a whole new time spent.

Principal Nezu: Welcoming graduates of 2022. You may now move your tassels from the right to your left. I wish you a brilliant future and a better world, a world of your own making. CONGRADULATIONS CLASS OF 2022!!!!!!!

All of the students grabbed off their hats and threw it as high up as possible in the air. Celebrating their awful time in school.

Alice runs towards Funneh, giving her a huge hug. Along with Wyatt.

Alice: Gosh Funneh, i am so proud of you.

Alice cups her daughters face. Trying her hardest to hold in her tears.

Alice: After everything that's been going on in your life. You still managed to make it this far. I can't even...Describe how proud i truly am. How proud i am to have you as my daughter. I still remember you as my sweet little 5-year-old.

Alice laughs, before she shifts over towards her chair picking up flowers, candy and a teddy bear for her.

Alice: Here. I wish you all the best. Your future awaits.

Alice smiles.

Funneh starts tearing up, dropping a few tears.

Funneh leans in and gives her mom a hug.

Funneh: I love you mom.

Alice: I love you too.

They both pull apart. Funneh looks over at Alec who was walking her way.

Funneh: Hi babe.

Alec: Hi gorgeous.

Alec leans down and kisses Funneh.

Alec: Oh, Funneh I've got you something.

Funneh: Alec, you didn't have too. 

Alec: Well, i did.

Alec gives out a smile before pulling out a box. 

Alec: Here. Go ahead and open it.

Funneh snarks up an eyebrow. Confused.

She slowly opens up this very, unique white box. Funneh's jaw nearly hit the floor. She uses her left hand to put on her chest. In a loving manner.

Funneh: Oh my god, Alec. This is so beautiful.

Funneh lifts it out of her box. Alec takes the box from her.

The thing she's holding is two rings intertwined with each other. With a chain to it, making it a necklace

 With a chain to it, making it a necklace

(Funneh has the gold one)

-

Alice: Wow, that is pretty

Alec takes the necklace from her, turning her around to put the necklace on

Alec: How does that feel?

Funneh: Amazing, Thank you so much.

She turns back around to give Alec a hug.

Alec: Oh, that's not even all

Funneh: That isn't?

Alec laughs before he pulls out a necklace. It was the same thing, but black

Funneh: No way, Really?! That's awesome!! We match now!!

Alice: That took a turn-

Alec: I got all of you, didn't i?

Rachel: Yeah, you kind of did.

They all laugh.

Rachel: Alright, so now what? 

They all shrug.

Funneh: I don't know. Guess we'll figure it out.

-

And so, they did. After they all graduated. They decided to go on a house shopping spree. See what's out there. Alice, Rachel and Bailey looked like they cried nearly every day after their kids graduated. Even though it's been days, but i guess- That wasn't enough.

After a month of looking. In mid-July. They finally found a pretty decent sized home. One that was like.... A family home. Sadly, Gold had to give her goodbyes to Funneh. They both live in different neighborhoods and go to different colleges. It's going to be hard for them to even find time together. They might here and there for the weekend. All depends.

After the summer passed, they spent most their time figuring out their home situation and getting their class schedules ready for the term to start. Which it did. Things were looking up. Nothing came crashing down in their lives. Alec and Funneh still.... Haven't argued yet. It's like they know what will tick off who and that's why they never peep anything mean related. Unless it's against someone they really hate.

Funneh: Oh my god, our place is finished. It looks...So beautiful.

Alec brings Funneh in a hug.

Alec: I agree. Thanks to your decoration skills. It all worked out.

Funneh smiles.

Funneh: Guess this is what we call home now, is it? I just...Can't believe i'm living a life i've never thought i'd live. Especially after...everything.

Alec: You want to know something.

Funneh looks over and at Alec. Confused.

Alec slowly turns to look at Funneh.

Alec: When i first met you. I seen you as this little cute ball, super sweet and gentle. I....Knew you were the one. Even after my entire relationship issues. I knew you were the right one, i knew i had....to do something to get you to notice me.

Alec chuckles. 

Alec: God...I was like your little fanboy urging for your attention.

Funneh laughs.

Funneh: That's cute. Makes sense why you threw a paper airplane at me with your number on it. You could have just asked. I would've given it to you without asking why.

Alec: I know but- Then, i liked making everything hard in my life. I was also scared at the same time. I was afraid more than certainly because of my past....What if you were like my Ex's? That was...Something i didn't want to think. Which that.....Was my best decision i have ever made. I have you now. Constantly by my side.

Alec shakes his head, sighing and smiling all at the same time. 

Alec: I have the best bad*ss girlfriend. I mean for starters- You know how to work a f*cking knife AND you know combat.

Funneh laughs.

Funneh: Babe, you taught me half the moves in my knife training with you.

Alec: D*mn, then you do them better than me that i nearly forgot. Though, i need to get better at my combat skills..I keep falling.

Funneh sighs.

Funneh: Well, let's go get some rest first, then we can do your combat training first thing in the morning. Okay?

Alec: Fine by me.

They both head off back inside their house after observating there home.

There college year will be something. Something interesting and THAT'S a fact.

(1.0k Words)

The time skip doesn't end here. I will not be making chapters of them in college. Trust me, you'll see were I'm going.