[7] Taken

Nearly everyone's alarm started going off around the same time. Funneh shifts her body a little. Alec quickly leans over to shut it off, he looks over at Funneh before sighing. S*it would've gone down if she woken up, after all the pain meds she put herself on just to get sleep. She would've started to throw hands. Almost feel bad for the parents.

Alec starts getting out of bed. Grabbing out normal clothing that i swear, seems like he wears every day. He does this basically all in the dark, he is not risking a single chance of waking Funneh up.

Alec walks back over towards Funneh, leaning over her before slowly going towards her head. He brushes her hair off to the side before planting a kiss on her head.

Alec: I'll be back after school, i promise.

Alec turns away, walking out of her room. Shutting the door on his way out. Though, little did he know. Funneh was awake, it seemed she been awake since the alarm first went off. She lifts up a small smile before lowering it a few seconds later and drifting back to sleep.

Alec heads downstairs were nearly everyone was at, a few minutes later, Gold starts running down the stairs too. Pretty weird that Gold was wearing basically no make-up. Only foundation and mascara. It's probably because of the days. Everything been so crammed together, crazy. That it makes sense she built no motivation to do so.

Alec: Barely any make-up and hair up in a ponytail, that looks like it's fighting for its life to stay up?

-

(This is what i meant by "Hanging on for dear life"")

-

Gold chuckles.

Gold: Sorry, i hadn't had a crazy schedule since i been up in Canada. My days are just as scattered as my homework is.

Gold looks up from her binder that she's holding and stares at Alec.

Gold: Uhm- Look's like your hair is also having a field day today.

Alec reaches up towards his hair, ruffling it even more, thinking it's going to do something.

Alec: Ah, yeah- That. Guess we could all say we woke up on the other side of our schedules.

Everyone laughs.

Gold: Well, i'm not wasting any time, i'm going to school early. I'm already so behind, how am i going to graduate with a regular diploma and go to college?

Kyran: Gold, your quite dramatic.

Gold: Hey, you have no room to speak.

Kyran brings his hands up in a defense mechanism.

Alec: Wow, your girlfriend just downed you with one sentence. How do you feel?

Kyran: Oh, shut up.

Everyone laughs.