[4] Battle

Aly: So! What's the plan! 

Funneh: Uhm....I'm not quite sure. What do you guys think?

Rachel: Uhm, well- She seems to like visiting us at night. Maybe we can go off from there?

Funneh: Hmmm. We could.

Rachel: Parents go first.

Funneh: What?

Rachel: I failed to say so before. But- Now I can finally tell you. You guy's are still...17 to 18. We're in our f*cking 40s. You guy's still have a lot to live for, look at ALL of your options you guy's still have. I have basically nothing. I chose the path I chose. If I die to Yandere, guess I don't have to pay bills anymore and just...I don't know, levitate on clouds.

Rachel laughs.

Alec rolls his eyes.

Alec: Oh my god, you're not going to die to Yandere. She's not even after you, she'll try her best to avoid you. Unless you push all her buttons and get in the way. Then yeah, she'll kill you.

Rachel: Guess I have no other choice, but to do so.

Alec: I'll make sure you don't.

Rachel: You can't do that. I'm not telling you and preventing you from dying to Yandere.

Alec: Because you physically can't. You know- None of you guy's, parents, were supposed to be part of this.

Rachel: Why not? Were you planning on not letting us join?

Alec: Well- Yeah, we weren't going to let any of you join, but you guys were so persistent. We just...Let you join. Now! Funneh's and Gold's parents just magically appeared on our doorstep. So- I guess more the merrier, but also more stress. Hate to be the downer in the group but were all f*cking dead. Yandere is a natural when it comes to violence.

Funneh: Alec is right.

Funneh stands up, walking towards the living room window and looking outside.

Funneh: Surprised we haven't died yet.

Within just that second, Funneh's and Gold's dorm lights go out.

Funneh: On second thought, i think i spoke too soon.

Funneh turns back around to face her window, whipping the curtains open. There, stood 5 figures all dressed in black. Staring at Funneh.

Funneh: Hm. I don't remember people standing here.

-

*BAM!!*

-

 Glass shatters everywhere. Funneh falls to the ground. Everyone else all step back in fear.

Funneh: Guys! Leave! F*cking run for it!

Yandere: No one is f*cking leaving the dorm.

Yandere flicks open her knife before leaning to grab Funneh. Pressing the knife against her neck.

Yandere: Any of you dare to do so, i kill her.

Alice: Don't you dare lay a finger on her.

Yandere looks up and over at Alice.

Yandere: And who might you be?

Yandere snaps her fingers. Another black figure walked up to Funneh, turning her over and pinning her there. Besides, they kind of forgot to pin her arms back with. Though, they probably thought she was incapable of moving her arms as she could barely move herself. Landing on all of that glass really left her numb.