❤No ❤

Sun woke up in a sweat "Uh?" He looked around "𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠~" sun felt his face get hot "𝐇𝐚! 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐲?" Sun weekly smiled "It was nice, you know you're cleaning up, right? 'Moon sighed as sun and him got pants on. Moon frowned as sun left, he felt disappointed and horny, he sat in the dark room as he heard kids coming in the daycare, he sat there on the bed bored until he found something on the floor,small sun plush, he picked and laid it on his stomach. slowly he moved his free hand, he moved his waist band slowly and put his hand on his cock. A small moan left his mouth as he played with himself imagining his hand was Sun's, he went faster, he let go of the Sun plush to cover his mouth. "Oh my stars! I'm so sorry! " Sun was blushing, they had fucked last night "𝐒- 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐦𝐞" moon wimpered as sun walked up "Uh, I don't know what to do." Moon stared at him needy "𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞!" Sun laughed nervously "𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐛𝐲 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐭" Sun did what moon did, leaving pecks that turned into bites, with each bite moon would moan but soon moon got bored "𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞! "Sun panicked when hearing that.

He went to kiss moon. He plunged his tounge into his mouth, Sun trailed his hand down his stomach taking Moon's pants off. He started stroking his member at a slow pace, moons moans where muffled due to the kiss. Sun pulled from the kiss and took off his own pants. He lined his member with Moon's hole "Starlight can I?" moon nodded. Sun started going in and out slowly "𝐅𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫!" Sun did what moon asked for "𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐘 𝐀𝐀𝐀! " Sun went as fast as he could. Moon came one his chest as Sun's thrusts got sloppy, he then came inside of moon"OH STARS, ARE YOU OK? " Sun pulled out of Moon blushing "OH YEAH, IT'S THE KIDS BEDTIME!" moon got up and put on his pants, again, in shock " 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐈'𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐘𝐀 𝐒𝐎𝐎𝐍! " moon jumped of the balcony.

moon drops pov.

I fell into the ball pit as all the kids looked at me. I put every single one of them to bed and even fell asleep myself until a small timer went off. I jumped and looked around, the kids laid there just waking up they all looked at me with tired eyes *PLOOP* I looked over and found Sun smiling at me while sitting in the ball pit "I'LL TAKE IT FROM HERE! " The kids cheered, Despite the fact I was sad I smiled at Sun. I went back up to the room with a weak smile. It's been almost 2 months since I've gotten here, I try my best to be nice but no matter what the kids will never warm up to me, Sun says that they will, but he is probably lying, honestly I don't even think he likes me, he musthidden within lies, he probably wants me gone like it was before, I don't blame him, maybe I should just leave, nobody will miss me.

This chapter was about 540 words in total. I would of uploaded it later if it wasn't for me getting grounded for 2 whole weeks.