A pretty promise.

Sun showed Eclispe around. For some reason Eclispe somewhat reminded him of Moon when they first met. Something about their glare and actions. It almost felt like they were the replacement of Moon. Chills went down Sun's spine thinking about that. "𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚢? " They asked, still sounding seductive "Nothing." Sun lied as Eclispe grinned, suddenly hugging Sun. "𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝.. 𝚃𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎~" Sun felt awkward in the hug, but it was rude to push away. "Well uhm... We don't have enough beds. " Sun said. Eclispe laughed. "𝙸 𝚐𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞... 𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚛𝚞𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚢 𝚊 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚘𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚛." Sun frowned as they said. "uh o-kay! "
  Sun brought them to the room for night, Moon stared, his eyes glowing as he watched Eclispe lie down next to Sun. He clearly was jealous or angered.

**The next day** Sun went out to greet the kids. He sat down on the play structure. His mind buzzing... He didn't want to see Eclispe again! Something was weird about them. A kid climbed up, looking at Sun. "hewwo Mr. Sun!" The child waved his hand happily. "Wut's wrong? " Sun looked over at the child. "Just thinking about Eclispe.. " He admitted as the child tilted his head to the side. "Oh yeah, you guys don't know him... He's uh.. Working here. " The child's eyes lit up. "A NEW FRIEND! " Sun frowned, this entire experience was like when he met Moon, but worse!

**Suns Pov** I wanted Eclispe gone.. I hated them. But I made a promise to Vanessa to be nice ton everyone. The children all seem delighted, like they forgot about Moon. In fact, they seemed happier than when they heard about Moon. "They won't be out today. You guys will have to wait for tomorrow. " I told them. After what seemed like forever I went back to the room. Moon was fast asleep, and eclispe was just staring at me seductive. Ugh! I wish I could take back that stupid little promise..