1. Training

Faye's POV

Hi, I'm Faye and 23 years of age. Currently playing at Manchester United as a RM, I couldn't dream of playing anywhere else personally. I'm a United fan born and bread you could say. I'd say I get along well with Ella Toone and Alessia Russo, we went through the age groups together so guess you could say they didn't have much choice.

I live alone with my chihuahua Lola. She doesn't live much up-to her breed tho, there's no yappy ankle bitting traits to her. She's just content with life and loves her humans around her I guess.

My love life consists of one night stands and a little spoon and affection from Emily every now and again. Emily is a lovely blonde, bright eyed florist she's pretty hot, but she's just a good cuddle when I'm needy. I don't see myself developing romantic feelings for her. She knows this but she just thinks I've just got some sturdy walls up, I agree to some extent of course I want to protect myself but I don't see myself falling for Emily.

Well that's a little about me

Today is a pretty easy day, I've just got training and then a free afternoon. I love days like these I must say. I've got my training gear on and grabbing a banana on my way out the door.

Parking up at training I heard tap on the window, as I turned I saw a grinning Millie Turner with a giggling Ella and Alessia behind her like there her minions or something.

"Yo yo" Millie shouted as I got out and some say it's Ella that's the one always shouting, I disagree there's two her an Millie.

"Hey, you all alright?"I asked, looking at them all with a smile.

"All good, how did you spend your day off then?" Ella asked smirking.

"Went out on Monday night so I spent mine hungover pretty much the whole day" I answered

"Oh yeh, have anyone to accompany you on your hangover Faye?" Millie asked with her head to the side slightly.

I giggled "I see how it is ganging up on me now are we?" I laughed "and if you must know, yes I had 'company' yesterday but that's none of yous lots business" I said rolling my eyes at them.

"So when are you an Emily gunna make it official then?" Alessia asked curiously.

"I told you, I don't like Emily like that she's just a friend" I said with a stern tone, as the amount of times I've had to clarify this it's annoying.

"A friend" Ella said while laughing.

I rolled my eyes and just ignored the comment, all this interrogating meant were already at the changing room.

———————————————————————————

Training went well, it was intense but it passed smoothly and was a good laugh as always.

I was sat on my sofa making the most of my free afternoon watching some Netflix when I heard my phone go off. I picked my phone to read 'No caller ID'. I was gonna just decline but I thought fuck it I'll get on some frauds nerves. So I answered it.

"Good afternoon, is this Faye Hilton?"

"It is, who's this?" I questioned fraud company's won't know my name unless they've hacked something already.

"It's Sarina the England manager" I froze, no words exit my mouth. "I'd love for you to play a big role in the squad for the Euros" she said enthusiastically.

"Me?" I questioned is all that I could manage to get out.

"Yes Faye, the spots yours if you would like it" sarina said.

"Of course, I would love it thank you" I answered with a breath leaving, one that I didn't know I was holding.

"Your welcome Faye, see you at camp" she said and ended the call.

I just sat there unable to comprehend the fact I just got my first call up. I am already filled with excitement I really wasn't expecting it.

———————————————————————————
A/N

A new story I don't know how I feel about it yet. Do you like it? For the first chapter I just wanted to allow you to get to know Faye a little bit and of course the happy ending.

Thank you for reading, please leave any recommendations in comments or just message me.