9. Uber Antics

We are now on our small break for international duties. I'm back in Manchester and so far have been for a meal with my close family and just been indulging in family time at the moment. With the tournament I won't get times like these for a couple weeks, so I'm making the most of it.

Tonight is the party the lionesses planned to have. I'm packing all my belongings for the night to make my journey down to London. I'm excited I can't lie, I need to let my hair down and I haven't had the chance to do that with this team yet. I'm tagging along with Ella, Alessia and Mary in there ride, as that just seems more logical. But then again, 4 hours of pre drinks in a car with them sounds like an early bedtime for me. I look at my phone to see the group chat going crazy.

Eng Crew🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🫡
———————————————————————————

Beth M/
What time everyone
setting off for.

Ella/
I'm getting in LND for
like 5 imma need my
time to get ready Beth
so like 7-8

Millie B/
I'm gunna be drunk
before you lot even
get to London

Faye/
Dw we won't need
to be playing catch up
we're bringing drinks for
the journey

Beth M/
OMG that's a good
tactic but yous are gunna
be drunk.😭

———————————————————————————

Well now that I know the plans for when we get to London I feel a little more settled. My luggage is packed, including all the hangover motivation methods I'll need inside. My brother is staying over because he thankfully said he'll look after Lola. I hate not being able to see her all the time but I always thru to make up for it in my free time, giving her all the loving and affection a little dog could handle.

Bang on 2pm i here the beep outside indicating I've got to go. I gave my brother a hug and thanking him for his presence tonight and gave Lola one
Last cuddle before I grabbed my bag and left through door. Looking at the Uber music blearing through the window and three girls in the back of the mini van singing their hearts out. I giggled to myself at thought of this only being the beginning of a long night.

"What you drinking Faye?" Mary asked me before I even stepped into the van.

"Vodka please" I replied with a slight smile of the chaos commencing.

Ella and Alessia arguing over who should DJ the journey. Alessia arguing that she's always DJ because everyone enjoys her taste. Ella arguing that it don't matter her taste is better and everyone else is boring. I giggle at them bickering already over a minor, typical really.

We're almost in London and I'm a little tipsy already. I opens Instagram to see Mary has posted a video of Ella pouring a bottle of wine down my throat I. The Uber. I had to laugh but I'm sure the embarrassment will hit me in the morning when it's been shared round and I've got a banging headache.

Getting out of the Uber to our quite nice hotel I must admit. I quickly unpacked what I would need tonight and went for a shower which was quick. Doing some light makeup I am wearing short black dress that hugs my figure perfectly. I curl my hair slightly, trying my best to attempt a beach wavy look and applying some subtle jewellery to finish of the look. I took a quirk picture I the mirror posting it on my story and grabbed my bag and left by room to go to Ella's where we'll meet to leave for the club.  I knocked on her door a couple times I could hear music from out here. Eventually she opens the door.

"Well don't you clean up well Faye" Ella said looking at me as I laughed at her comment.

"And don't you do too" I said laughing while going into her room, looks I'm the first here.

Ella is still getting ready so i messaged Alessia and Mary to see where they are. Just as I pressed send I heard knock at the door, I opened the door to see Mary and Alessia who also apparently clean up well too. Must just be a Man United thing I laughed to myself.

"Yous ready for tonight?" I asked them sat on the sofa drinking my drink.

"Of course we are" Mary said enthusiastically nudging Alessia's shoulder with a smirk.

———————————————————————————
A/N
I'm sorry for not uploading in a while I just couldn't find the inspiration to think of story lines and certain events. I want this story to be more of a slow burner just down to the fact with how many Leah Williamson story's they're are at the moment. I just think having a slow burner can make it a little more unique and rememberable.

Thank you for everyone who's been reading this story so far, I really hope your enjoying it. Thank you for your support❤️