6. Youth Reunion

I woke up to my alarm siren through my ears. I turned it off and heard Beth's voice.

"Took you long enough" Beth said in a clear morning voice.

"oh shut up Beth" I replied turning to face her bed.

" why you getting up so early anyway Faye?" Beth question me.

"Making a good impression, should try it people might like you more" I replied to her sarcastically at the end.

"Oh, kinda like the good impression someone was clearly giving you last night?" Beth said with her eyebrows raised "and I don't need to do none of that fake shit, I've got the personality you see."

I instantly gulped, Beth had seen something last night but how much. I couldn't reply I didn't know how too. I had only met Beth yesterday and I already think she's seen too much. I force a laugh over at Beth but I'm actually groaning on the inside. 'How could I be so stupid' I thought to myself as I stood up walked to the bathroom closing the door. I instantly realised how red my face was, I've been practically caught red handed.

I was sat with Alessia and Ella at breakfast, we was having a laugh with Ella, trying to prove to her how loud she's but Ella protesting the fact she's not loud we're just quite. I disagreed with her personally but I don't think we'll be the only ones to disagree with her statement.

As we are laughing half way through our breakfast Georgia comes to the table, with a cheeky smile on her face as always.

"Ooo this feels like a youth reunion don't you's think?" She said sitting down with Leah following her.

She wasn't wrong at youth camps, me, Ella and Alessia was all in a big friendship group with a couple others. Seems like we're all following a lead now and all gathering back up for international duties.

We all laughed "beginning to seem that way" I said laughing at Georgia.

"Wow I feel bit left out now" Leah said acting to be hurt.

Ella laughed at her "yeh your Mum should have popped you out a couple years later." Ella said turning to Leah laughing, Leah just rolled her eyes and carried on eating.

Fist day of training it was hard I won't lie. Everyone just wants a chance and is proving everything they've got to Sarina, so it's hard to keep up because I want to show what I can do too.

We was doing some drills and I was watching Leah while waiting my turn. The sun is hitting her in the perfect position, showing of her sculptured muscles. 'God imagine what she looks like in my bed' I thought to myself. As I got to her eyes she was looking at me with the exact same expression, like she's been undressing me. I instantly turned away not wanting to repeat my actions of staring at my captain once again.

I did well in training surprised myself to be honest, I really pushed myself hopefully it pays off.

I was walking back inside and I heard footsteps behind me.

"We should hangout more you know, not just starting at me all the time" Leah said with a smirk plastered across her face.

I rolled my eyes at her comment. This was gunna happen at some point I can't help but stare at her, it's a compliment if you ask me. I've always been able keep my composer but I'm just mesmerised by her an I don't know why.

"Ah, could say same to you" I grinned turning towards her.

"That's why I came over here and suggest we hangout more." She said in a sarcastic tone.

"Your real funny you know, maybe we can be best friends" i smirked towards mimicking her sarcasm.

She just giggled at me and went are separate ways to are rooms.

I had a long relaxing shower, one that I really needed with all this socialisation. I got into some comfier clothes, a lot of the girls where planning on watching Love Island in the lounge room so I though I'd join.

"Faye, you know I caught you undressing the captain with your eyes today when you was meant to be training" Beth said laughing.

"Don't know what your talking about, who's the captain again" i said, I wasn't going to give anything away. She already knew too much for her own good I only met the girl yesterday and she's caught me twice doing something I probably shouldn't be caught doing.

"Okay, I see what your doing. But listen I support both you and Leah in whatever but don't get into to something your not ready for." Beth said with reassurance.

I'm not sure what to think. There's is nothing going on, Beth's just making something out of nothing. But I get it she's just trying to look out for her friend.

———————————————————————————
A/N
First of all, thank you to everyone who's read my story. Thank you for the 1.3k reads, I really appreciate it and it's really encouraging to know people are enjoying the story.

If you'd like to see any scenarios happen in this story please just comment or message me. I'd love to include your ideas and it will also be a big help just to come up with some ideas and scenarios to take place.