8. Getting What I Want

Sleep was almost nonexistent last night, consisting of tossing and turning and non stop thinking about the predicament I'm in currently. Beth at one point told me to stop, so I spent a lot of the night on my phone, in an attempt not to keep Beth awake.

I was getting ready, throwing water on my face to wake me up, didn't do much tho. This is are last full day at camp we'll be of on break tomorrow getting up-to whatever shenanigans Ella's got planned for us. Beth was on the phone to Viv. She had told me a little bit about her seeing her Arsenal teammate, if you where to ask me I'd say they're in love by from what I can hear through the phone. I was happy for them both everyone deserves a chance to be happy and you can tell that Viv makes Beth happy at this moment in time.

I went down to breakfast to see everyone in high spirits as we will be going tomorrow. Leah again sat next to me, she kept looking over to me but didn't repeat her actions of yesterday. She kept her hands to herself, but I for some reason didn't want her to, it was like I was craving her. So instead of sitting here and continuing to eat my breakfast. I moved my leg towards hers and let it sit there brushing past her leg. I saw her quietly giggle to herself as she let her hand drop on top of my thigh and her thumb drawing circles on my thigh.

I smirked towards her as her eyes met mine. I could have got what I wanted all along. Leah just rolled her eyes as if she knew my thoughts.

Considering this situation, I don't think I'm helping myself. I don't know what I think or feel towards Leah and I know probably shouldn't explore it if I don't see it long term. But I can help it. My eyes feel drawn to her 24/7, I crave her affection and she knows what she's doing leaving me wanting more. I really don't know what to do but I also know when I'm around her I can't help what I do with her.

As I was walking to training Ella came up behind me and put her arm around me, pulling me closer to her as she whispered in my ear. "What's going on with you and the skipper?" She asked looking down into my eyes.

I didn't know what to say, I didn't know myself, never mind put it into words. "Nothing. She's  the skipper, if you wanted to leadership skills go and ask her not me" I replied with a giggle. That was my poor attempt at trying to dodge Ella's nosey questions.

"Well if skipper duties consist of getting a little bit more than friendly with their colleagues, pretty sure I don't need that advise. So please spill the gossip Faye." Ella said with pleading eyes.

"Ella there's nothing to see or tell, so sorry no gossip here." I said looking towards her.

"I thought we was friends" she said laughing at me.

I lifted her arm off of my shoulder and stepped away.

"Wow, your so boring Faye. It's not fair." She said as if she was actually sulking right now.

Training went smoothly, which I was surprised at considering the lack of sleep I'm running on. The bright side of having this break tomorrow is that I can go away and sort my head out. I can't have situations like this effecting me when we are in the tournament, I have to stay focused. Right as I was thinking to myself about this. Leah came into mine and Beth's room.

"You know where Beth is? She told me to meet her up here after my shower." Leah looked at me curiously.

"Yeh, she's just in shower, she'll be out soon." I replied to her.

"I will wait" she said, as she sat down on my bed.

"So what you doing?" Leah asked looking at me with a smile.

"Was just thinking" I said as I looked at her.

"About?" She replied with a giggle.

"Your so nosey. About what I'm going to spend my break doing. Do you know what your doing yet?" I replied I didn't exactly lie that is part of what I was thinking off, but I decided to ask her and dodge her being so nosey.

"Probably go spend some time with my family mainly." She replied with a smile like the thought of her family made her happy.

"That's sweet, I plan on going to see some of my family too. Don't know the plans yet but I'm excited." I said towards her.

"Yeh it's going to be while before we can properly spend time with them when the tournament starts."
Leah said towards me, you could tell she was a big family person. The thought of not being able to see her family for so long left her with a long face. I understood, I'm a big family person too and the youngest so I'm used to being smothered in love and especially protected by my two older brothers. The thought of being separated for the duration of the tournament made me feel very homes sick.

———————————————————————————
A/N
Hope your enjoying this story. Thank you so much for reading, any recommendations or ideas leave in the comments or message me.