2. Skittles

After calling my family and couple friends to tell them the news, I decided to make something for my dinner. Deciding on peri peri chicken, it's my favourite so I thought I'll treat myself.

While eating I looked at my phone I had a message from Emily

Emily
———————————————————————————

Hey, just closed up at
work can I come over?

Ye ofc Em

Omw to shop, want
Anything?

Omg yes, craving some
Skittles, ty you are the
the best Em!

Ikr that's what I've
been telling you😇

😂😂

Oh shut up, stop
using my kindness
for a bit of a ego boost

———————————————————————————

20 minutes later Emily rang the bell to my apartment. I went down to open the door for her.

"Hey,look what I got for you" Emily said grinning while shaking a bag of skittles in her hand.

I grabbed them  "thank you, you can go home now"I said while giggling.

"Oh shut up you could never Miss Hilton" she said nudging me.

One thing about Emily is she's good when I need to feel grounded or need a break. Some people would say I'm either lying to myself about not having feelings for her or I'm just stringing her along till I found something better. I disagree with both I thought long and hard about how I feel towards Emily and it is nothing more than what I say it is to me. I've made it clear to Emily about how I feel  about her and I'm currently not looking for something serious. I really appreciate the current relationship with Emily at the moment, she knows what I need and i know what she needs. Yes we flirt and sometimes like to have a good time together but shes genuinely a really good friend to me.

It's around 10:30 and me and Emily are getting ready for bed.

"Em, I've told you stop bringing them pyjamas, I'd like to sleep tonight" i shouted while laughing

"Oh stop it control yourself, these are my favourite so your gunna have to live with it Faye" she said while climbing into bed.

Emily started to kiss my cheek and climb on top of me straddling my waist. I put my arms around her neck and pulled her down to kiss her lips, Emily started to go down to the side of my neck leaving passionate trails of kisses. She began to deepen the kisses against my neck, bitting it. She knew my spot and she received a reaction out of me with a moan.

"Em, we should stop" I said my breath slightly heavier than usual. "I'm sorry, I'm tired and really not in the mood for sex" I said look at her while she's still sat on my lap.

"Ugh boringg, but ok" she replied lowering her head kissing my lips and getting off of me.

I put my arm over her stomach and started to trace circles with my fingertips and placed my head on shoulder. Emily brushed through my hair with her fingers and before I know it my eyes fell heavier.

———————————————————————————

A/N
This one was more to show the depth of Faye's and Emily's relationship. I hope I did it justice, I wanted to have something that was complicated because well that always makes for a good story. But I like the way this is going I hope you do too.

Thank you so much for reading! Please leave any recommendations or anything you want to include into the story please comment or message me, I'm always open to include everyone's ideas as long as it fits with the storyline I might add it.