-FIVE

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

— Cregan was bedridden – thanks to whatever drinks he was drinking – but he had let Jacaerys in, thinking of it as a friendly manner, but when he realised it had to do with a political matter, and his sister, he immediately got up, dressed and downstairs to find his sister.

"How dare you!" He screams.

It echoed throughout the hall, when he immediately caught up to [Y/N].

"Cregan, no!" Alysanne stood up, pulling back her husband.

"How dare you, do you honestly believe marrying the heir to Iron Throne will help anything? You're putting yourself as risk!"

"Cregan, back to fucking bed!" Alysanne screamed. "Leave the children alone, you stupid boy!"

Alysanne had to guide him back, as [Y/N] was left standing there, in shock. Perhaps he was going to marry her off.

Jacaerys walked over, bringing her into his arms, and she immediately started crying. She wrapped her arms, letting the tears stain his tunic. And Jacaerys let, rubbing her back, whispering words in her ear.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

There was times in the days where [Y/N] wished her mother survived whatever killed her. Maybe if Rickar, her late brother, survived too, then her father would still be here, and they'd all be happy.

[Y/N] and Jacaerys sat in the Crypts. All of the ancestors of the Starks, including the first ever family of them, all stared back at them.

"Is this where you'll go?"

[Y/N] shrugs. "Not certain. If me and you are to marry, I'll be buried in yours."

Jacaerys looks at her. "We don't have Crypts."

[Y/N] turned to him. "So what happens?"

Jacaerys clears his throat. "Well, Targaryen's are burnt, and Velaryons are underwater."

[Y/N] stares at him in shock. "You're jestering."

Jacaerys shakes his head. "Never. My aunt was put in a coffin, then pushed into the water. And my grandsire was burnt, and his ashes are... somewhere. My mother tried teaching me the whole subject of that. But I think it's depressing."

[Y/N] smiles at him. "What would you rather. Burnt, drowned, or buried."

Jacaerys actually took a moment to think. He hums before answering. "I think I'd like a small swim."