-ELEVEN*

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

— As the Winter–Wolves were sent onwards to fight against the Lannisters army, Lucerys began packing to return back to his mother.

"I'll miss you, Luke." [Y/N] sat on the end of his bed, watching as he took his time to pack his stuff.

"Surely, you'll survive, dear [Y/N].." Lucerys smiles. "We'll see each other soon, I hope. As soon as this war is over and my mother is on her rightful Throne, Kings Landing is yours to visit, I'll make sure of it."

[Y/N] smiles at the boy. "You're the sweetest boy, I've ever met, Luke."

Lucerys smiles even brighter. "It's like you want me to stay."

[Y/N] laughs, standing up and hugging the boy.

Someone clears their throat. Jacaerys stood by the doorframe, like he did all those years ago.

"I heard you're leaving for home, brother." Jacaerys greets his brother with a smile.

"Yes, until mother decides to ship me off like she did with Joff, Aegon, and.." He didn't dare speak the name of Viserys the Younger.

The youngest of two was unsure if his brother was aware of the news speculating the boys kidnapping and murder.

"He'll return.. Viserys has always been a smart boy." [Y/N] sighs. "I must tend to Sarra.. she's been teething recently.."

"Truly a wolf." Lucerys whispers to her, earning a chuckle, as she walked off.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Sarra, now six moons old, her hair becoming a darker shade. Her lips fuller, her cheeks rosy, and a laugh that would even make a Mad King smile.

She sat on her Handmaidens lap, amused by the young girl and her enthusiastic movements with a wooden horse figure.

"Hello, dear Lauryn." [Y/N] greets the young Handmaiden, whose ginger curls shook as she looked up from the babe.

"Hello, m'lady." Lauryn smiles.

"My dear, you're free to go on about your day, I'll take care of Sarra for now."

Lauryn handed the girl back to her mother, and bowed her head slightly.

Sarra's sweet smile beamed throughout the room as her mother swaddled her up in furs for the short walk to Ethon.