-SIX

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

— The day had came where Lady [Y/N] Stark turned into Lady [Y/N] Velaryon, wife to the heir to the Iron Throne, and no longer an option as a heir to Winterfell.

The wedding would be hosted at Winterfell – only because Rhaenyra could sense how stressed the poor girl was, and wanted her to feel at home before she was shipped off.

Winterfell could possible be at its loudest. Since it was the future Queens sons wedding, people from all over the North died to have an opportunity to see their Queen in the flesh.

And Cregan was welcoming, letting the men drink their hearts out, and women dance with hearts full of content.

Alysanne did [Y/N]'s hair full of twists, half up, and half down. Before placing a wolf clip in her hair.

Over the two nights after Jacaerys and
[Y/N] shared a kiss, there was sneaky glances, and shy grins at one another.

She was smitten.

At last night, [Y/N] had finally bled. She didn't scream like Alysanne had told her what would happen. She knew the day would come.

And before she knew it, her and Jacaerys were wedded, the two sat and watched as all the others danced.

"Cregan is staring right at you." Jacaerys placed a hand on her forearm. His voice was a whisper, almost warning the girl.

[Y/N] looked at Jacaerys as he spoke, before turning to her brother.

Cregan didn't look away. She knew that look in his eye.

She couldn't get one moments peace from him, could she?

"He's possibly asking about the bedding ceremony.." She whispered to her new husband.

Jacaerys made an "O" shape with his mouth. "But you're his sister..? Why would he encourage it?"

[Y/N] shrugs. "He likes to act like a great Lord in front of all these drunken men."

She took a sip from her wine before standing up and walking to her brother. She bent over to speak in his ear.

"There will be no bedding ceremony." She stated.

Cregan turned to her, smirking. "You've bled, sister. Of course there has to be a bedding ceremony."

"Please, Cregan. Not in front of the Queen."

Cregan shrugs. "We'll see, sweet sister."

[Y/N] walked over to her husband. He obviously say the look on her face.

"We can run while we have the chance." Jacaerys smiles at her. "Let's go."

"What about your family?" [Y/N] asks, nodding towards Joffrey and Lucerys, who were laughing, hysterically, at Rhaenyra, whom made silly faces at her two youngest.