-SEVEN

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

— The Targaryen family had long said their farewells, and Jacaerys was missing them, dearly. Already asking when he and [Y/N] could visit them.

Rhaenyra had kissed the girl on the forehead, telling her she will be expecting a visit soon.

Cregan had not spoken her since the wedding, he and Alysanne were fairly distant.

Usually, he would be seen breathing around her neck, but now they were hardly, rarely, seen together.

Vermax, Jacaerys' dragon, was growing within minutes, and if the arrangement between Jacaerys and [Y/N] hadn't happened, he would've been long gone.

He loved [Y/N], dearly, odd enough. Everytime she visited with Jacaerys, he was immediately at her side – well as long as his chains could allow him.

"I'm surprised you're not afraid of him." Jacaerys grins, dragging his hand down the dragons scales.

"Never. He's gorgeous." [Y/N] smoothed the scales around his head and neck.

Jacaerys smiles at her, the two catch eyes, and bashfully look away.

"What about your dear Ethon.. whom do you prefer?" Jacaerys smirks.

"Jacaerys! You cannot make me choose." [Y/N] laughs.

Jacaerys shrugs. "Let's be honest, dear wife. There's less struggle with a dragon.."

[Y/N] raised a brow. "What about the incidents of them being able to drown people in flames..?"

Jacaerys laughs. "Okay, you win."

"Lady Stark!"

The two turned around to be met with one of Rickon's handmaidens.

"Yes..?" [Y/N] walked towards her.

The poor girl was in distress. Her tear-stained cheeks, flushed from running. She was out of breathe.

"My lady, one of Cregan's knights have found him and Rickon.."

He and Rickon were outside of Winterfell, tending to the wild Direwolves.

Wild.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Y/N stared at the dead bodies of her brother and nephew. Alysanne was on her knees, sobbing at the sight of the two, torn into nearly pieces.

"I'm sorry, Lady Stark. I managed to kill the wild Direwolves.." The Knight, Stefon, stepped foreword.

"Thank you.." She whispers.

She was now Lady Stark, warden of the North. She was ruling Winterfell. With no male family members either dead, or executed. And with Alysanne not pregnant, nor a mother to any of Cregan's children.