Chapter 1: The Beginning

Log 1

My name is Bob Paulson, and I'm a pretty normal guy, I'm with my friend Sam Winston, and the number 1 engine Thomas. It's been... 3... 5 years since I began working on this railway, and I'm very happy about it. I'm living in my house at Elsbridge, with my wife Samantha and my kids, Jacob, Leonard, and Suzy. Jacob is the oldest, he's around 15, and currently in 10th grade, he's about to head off to high school. Next is Leonard, he's nearly 9, and in 2nd grade, he's having trouble with math. But he'll figure it so soon enough, and Suzy, she is the newest, she was born 2 months ago, and is doing well, It might be awhile until we see her first steps. I'm writing this while we're waiting at the platform, but while we were waiting Bertie passed by and Thomas began to chase him down the line, the passengers were thrown like peas in a frying pan, and we didn't stop until we reached Ffarquhar. We told Thomas if he should take a break for once, but he just declined and didn't listen to us. Well I better get these passengers out, I'll be back in a while.

Log 2

We saw storm clouds coming from Gordon's Hill, that's strange, it was supposed to be sunny all week. I guess I was wrong. Huh. The winds are beginning to pick up, so better try and get some sleep. Normal day as usual tomorrow. (If only I could do something different.)