Chapter 4: Toys and Early Reels

Log 1

While we were figuring out what to do next. We suddenly saw Edward and Henry coming down the line, they suddenly stopped when they saw us. On close ups, Henry had a shield that resembled a troublesome truck, and Edward was wearing nothing, I saw in the cab that the people driving Edward were Charlie and Sidney, 2 drivers from the 70's. They were apparently from a universe were a new nuclear power plant was constructed and exploded. They reunited and then it began to rain, and when Edward found Henry, they were zapped by the lightning and ended up here, and we found them. We decided to go down the line and try to find anyone else we can get from the multiverse. We eventually found another Thomas, he had eye patch on his face as Gordon pushed him into a crane, he was from a universe where zombies invaded the Island and was trying to survive his apocalypse until he ended up here, then more lightning came around and then Percy was zapped next to us, he from our universe. "Thomas!" "Percy!" "Do you know what's going on right now Edward?" "No" "Well apparently the lightning is teleporting us from on universe to another!" We suddenly heard a roar coming from the distance, and it was James again! But he was floating and had sharp teeth and green glowing eyes, and crawling. We then saw Oliver without a face, doing the same things as James, and had teeth all over his empty face. We quickly decided to go to Elsbridge to see if we could get help, but then we saw they were actually racing right behind us! But just then we got struck by lightning. We were in some kind of toy universe, we saw a Thomas coming down the line with a hand carrying him. But apparently, he could talk too. "Hello engine, what's the problem?" "It's a long story." "Quick question. WHY IS THERE LIGHTNING IN THE LIVING ROOM!?" "That's what we need to tell you! The multiverse is going haywire! Go somewhere safe!" "On it!" The hand uncoupled him and placed him into a shed, that looked like Tidmouth. "Okay that's just weird," and we got zapped again. We were on some kind of hill which looked like Gordon's, until another Thomas came up the hill, be he was something out of the early 80's, his siderods were chunkier, his wheels were slightly smaller and his running plate is lower, obscuring part of his wheels. The Thomas stop and said Hi until some trucks began to push him down the hill and onto a different line, and we quickly chased him, just then the lightning came back, the other Thomas crashed into a car and fell into some hay, and he was nearing the area were he was confronted by the grouchy police man, and there was a truck near the cliff side, we knew he was going to crash, and just then lightning zapped the Thomas, we screeched to a halt. Well, he's in another universe now. We raced back down the line and saw Percy in a siding, but his tanks are less rounded and his whole look has a more industrial feel about it. He said what going on, and we told him his Thomas has been zapped to another universe, and he said "So that's why we have lightning." We raced down the line and found 7 engines at the platform, 2 of them being Marklins. We told them they have to stay in the station or the would vanish. But it was to late, 3 of them vanished. Percy went to the Harbour and hid there, but he somehow fell off the rails, and lightning zapped, well that's good luck. The lightning zapped us again and we ended up in a something out of the early 40's, and we saw, Edward, Gordon, and Henry.