Chapter 3: Something in the Mist

Update- References to Sodor's Cold Blooded Madness and Sodor Evil changed to Sodor Mist and Sodor Cold Wars due to new NorbinYT rules. 

Log 1

We've been in this shed for a least a few hours now, we were still hearing gunshots outside of the sheds, we were planning our next move of call until the gunshots stopped, we didn't even hear them anymore, Thomas thought it was beginning to get chilly, we agreed with him, it was. It began more and more cold by the second, until the freezing stopped. We looked outside and the shed was covered with mist, and the military was no were to be seen, and the Empire logos were and the trucks were, normal looking. We realized were in another universe at the last second. We saw a James running past the sheds covered with holes flying through his mouth and eyes. We were shocked to see that, I don't even know what could be worse, a miliarty or a freezing cold world. We decided to go out to find anyone that's here, we went up Tidmouth and saw Ffarquhar Sheds. We then saw an engine in the pile of coal nearby the station, it was another Percy, but he his right eye was gutted off and he was completely dead. Apparently someone with a gun shot him, he really wouldn't be alive for that long really, we knew that. We then saw something coming down the line at full speed, this moment would haunt me for the rest of my life, it was another Gordon, but this Gordon had no eyes, and an empty mouth, and strings on were his eyes should be. We were shocked at this and we don't know where that Gordon was even from. We then heard another whistle, it was Percy, and it was Percy with the goatee and all. Percy began asking like we're he was, and what's happening, apparently he was near Wellsworth's Dynamite Yards until he got struck by lightning and end up here. So I guess our first universe transitioned to this universe. Huh. Then all of a sudden, the thunder came back, and began striking in all directions. Then it stopped, we then heard a whistle that sounded like Thomas's, and we saw another Thomas. But he didn't speak at all. Until he emptied his face and turned into a black faced beast. We all ran for our lifes until the thunder came back and once again struck us. We would never see our multiverse friends again. Eventually. We woke up to surprise we were back on our Sodor, and we were at the place where we were for some reason. Percy up to Thomas and asked if his was alright. "Thomas!?" "Percy!?" "What's happening your look cold and messed up." We suddenly looked up and saw a ship in the sky. That's what making us travel through the multiverse. "Percy, we have to warn the other engines!" "On it!" We soon arrived at Knapford and at the right moment when Henry just disappeared. "What the heck is going on!?" said Gordon. "Thomas, Percy! What happening!?" "It's a lightning multiverse breach. Every time someone gets struck by lightning, they transported to another universe!" "I've been to 2 universes all ready, I don't know if..." "Oh crap not again!" We arrived at another universe, but we didn't know were we were exactly, we decided to go down the line and see if we could find anyone, while we were heading down the line we saw destroyed trees heading down the line. We suddenly came to a stop, we saw something so horrific it almost gave me a heart attack. We saw another Thomas at Elsbridge with no coaches, he was just standing there. He was covered in dents and his one side rod was barely intact. But the worst of it all was his mutations. I can't even describe them. We need to figure out what the hell is happening right now, this is beginning to get crazy.