Chapter 7: We Are Not Alone In This

Log 1

We woke up to find the wooden Thomas, and surprisingly Annie and Clarabel were gone! I thought the Dark Percy was supposed to keep an eye out for anyone, but he was somewhat gone too. The tiny Thomas and Old Henry were still with us somehow. We then saw lighting zapping something here, I went to check what it was, to my horror, it was a dead Edward hanging from the ceiling with a big hole in his face, I then saw some sort of warden and Keith Wickham again. The Warden was confused and didn't know were he was, along with Keith, he also didn't know were he was, this confirms that lighting also has the ability to transport buildings as well, creepy. I went back to the others, and decided to get Thomas fired up, the little Thomas didn't need to get fired up because he can somehow move on his own, ok that's... weird. We told the Henry to stay here since we don't want to risk him going out, the Henry agreed, and we set off.

Log 2

We went down the line to Knapford, and while we were going down there, we saw Murdoch at Tidmouth staying under the building to avoid the lightning, the trucks in the yard were constantly getting teleported out and back to the yards, Nia and Rebecca are basically trying to find a way to get out of that place, we raced off wondering if there was anyone else, when we were almost there, we got stopped in our tracks by the tiny Thomas, he saw an unrecognizable engine off the rails, we saw some coaches off the line with scattered passengers who looked as though they had tried to escape. When we made it closer we couldn't believe the engine connected to the coaches. It was James. I was horrified about the site that I just saw. This James was dead, and infected. We checked his cab for a bigger surprise. We found Phil's lifeless corpse just lying there it looked as though when James crashed he was flung into the controls and was killed on impact, but even stranger I wasn't there. We checked the surrounding bushes but no sign of Felix's corpse. We then decided to just run off and head to Knapford. We arrived at the station to find Henry, and he was in the worst state I could imagine, he had holes in his face and around his cab, a big gap in his eye, and his jaw was half broken, but bandaged. Thomas was about to scream when the radio came on, I said there had been several lighting strikes from all over the Island, but to my shock, Sodor wasn't the only place where the lightning strikes were occurring, this entire event was global! I could not believe it, it was absolutely horrid, and this wasn't the first place where the lightning struck, apparently a small underwater city in the Pacific Ocean near the Marshall Islands, had been experiencing lightning as well, and it brought a vision of Red Mist along with it, an octopus living in a Moai near a submerged pineapple and rock, got the Red Mist, there was a second octopus resembling him, and the second one was killed, the first one went into the pineapple and hid their for the rest of the night, the second one began screaming in horror at something, he eventually took the end and killed himself, the police there are currently in an investigation. Their was another example is from a large town in California, it has been shrouded in nighttime for 3 days, and a blue cat, an walking orange fish, and a small pink bunny rabbit, have been seeing scary sights in their schools, with one example of the cat and fish finding another blue cat in one of their classrooms, this cat was hanging from a noose, with a blood covered knife behind him and blood covering his clothing, dead. This explains that we are not alone in this universe. There were several more universes with their own alternate universes and were under the verge of disaster. But then radio began cutting to static and then cutting off. We were all in a state of horror, as we realized, the multiverse was falling apart. We then saw another lighting shock, it almost looked like a meteor, and Percy and James fell down from the sky, they were similar to the tiny Thomas in a way. They tiny and Thomas and Percy then saw each other, and reunited, the James just told us what was happening, we told him there was no time to explain. We then saw a train of pipes, coming down the same direction, they looked like the same ones Thomas was trying to catch when Kellstorpe Road was getting a brand new station upgrade that year, they we in the path of no one so I guess they were fine, until a Thomas came racing down the line laughing, but then screamed when the pipes were coming to him. He then crashed into them. There was also an Edward, he almost crashed, but stopped in time. Then lightning came from the side of the station, it was Jinty and Pug as zombies! The tiny Thomas, Percy, and James screamed in shock, Percy was the first one to just run, what an ass. Thomas also ran as well. James just ran the other way into the station, then coaches came out of nowhere in the sky, and ran over them, knocking them on there sides, they looked like toy express coaches with no interior. What the hell is going on!? When saw more lighting coming from the distance at Tidmouth, I think I heard someone screaming, but I think it was something else, we quickly raced out of the platform and down the line to hopefully get help. We got to the viaduct, but before we got over it, we were zapped out of our world again. We landed in a world that was...... filled with siren monsters.