Chapter 6: Back Home

Log 1

We woke up to the sound of rain, pelting on top of our cabs. We were surprised Edward didn't tell us or complain how wet he was getting, but either way, we got up. We started getting are fires ready, but Charlie and Sidney noticed Edward was only half full with his coal capacity. Then, to our surprise, we saw Percy shoot past us with another Annie and Clarabel, along with a single troublesome truck on the back which seemed to look like Scruffy. They seemed to be completely focused on something else, he didn't even stop to check on us! But before we left, the lightning came back out of nowhere and shocked us again. Good lord! We soon arrived in another peaceful universe again, but then we heard something, it sounded loud, and then, an explosion came from the background of the Peel Godred Line, we were terrified, we quickly set Thomas's controls and raced down the line as fast as we could, we then passed Donald at Balladrine, who was pretty confused on what he saw, then Molly came down the line, passing Donald, and he soon tackled behind her, we raced down the line until we got to Barrow, the ash of this explosion was crazy, It stretched all the way to Vicarstown, but then the lightning shock us again, and we were transported back to our universe, and we were back at Knapford, to my surprise, Gordon was still there, beating out the thunder, Gordon was trying to comprehend what this is, suddenly, Douglas screeched into the station with trucks full of rocks and other things. Thomas told the two to stay there, we raced of to find any other engine we could find, we then arrived at Lower Tidmouth, Hank was also there, he is terrified on what this is. We then saw an open shed at Tidmouth, and to my surprise, it was another Edward, but this Edward was covered in dents and blood and the paint was scratched and ruined, but the number two on the tender was just merely visible. Thomas just yelled in anger, "What kind of sick man would create something this messed up!?" We decided to close the sheds to let this number 2 rest. But before we made it to Tidmouth, we saw the Thomas with the chunky side rods and lower running plate speed by us, with the trucks pushing him. We then took shelter at Tidmouth, we were very low on coal, at least there was a nearby water and coal hopper, we quickly refueled Thomas and we went back on our way.

Log 2

We decided to trek up the west coast to find any other friends or enemies, we screeched at Tidmouth Hault and we found another Henry in the sidings, we went over to check, and we found out, it was the first Henry we had on this railway. A mix between an A1 Pacific and a C1 Atlantic. Then Henry had his crash back then and we all knew were that went. But we were surprised to find this Henry. But somehow, this Henry was from 1967, but that real, then the Henry I and Henry II theory must be true, this Henry told he was zapped seconds before getting scrapped. We were actually very surprised on how close this engine came to dying. Then something else came down the line, it was a wooden model of Thomas, and was getting pulled by a string, he asked what the hell was going on. But before we could say something, lightning came to us, we quickly raced down the line, but we had to pull the Henry I because he was out of steam, and we got a fear his boiler might explode. The wooden Thomas tackled along too. We quickly took shelter at Harwick, and when a we got everyone safe, the lightning came and zapped Dexter out of existence. We decided to stay low until this thunder went off, we then heard a whistle, and It was Percy, and the one with all the badges and stuff. This Percy was very happy to see us again, and saw the other Henry too, Percy said, "You been through a lot haven't you?" Henry replied with a yes. We asked this Percy what happened while we were gone, apparently he had quite the adventure. 

A Dark Percy to A Peaceful Soldier

After we disappeared, he and the other engines ran off probably because of the monster Thomas we saw earlier, that fucked engine also got to James and Mavis and killed them instantly. Gordon was infected and derailed off the tracks, Edward got zapped by the lightning and so did Percy. After Percy got zapped, he ended up in a place that looked like a large complex, Percy decided to look around until he heard noise that sounded like screaming, he raced to a nearby shed, which was simply just called "Shed 17", and when he looked in he was horrified and terrified, there was an engine at the front and a skeleton was rising above the engine, what the hell was that about!? Then the skeleton ripped his face apart, and the face looked like a smokebox funnel and door, and it was living engine. Percy decided to just leave without answering any questions. Percy was then zapped to a more peaceful place, he was at an empty station, that was actually Tidmouth, but the offices were trashed, the rails were rusted away, they building nearby and around him were crumbed and gone. He thought it was sort of creepy, but it still looked like a peaceful place. Just then a moving engine came around his corner, he was almost terrified but realized it was just another engine it was a moving Thomas, but he had no side rods, he was more kid like, and was a bit small than our Thomas, but he was a kid at this point, as Percy said he was more worried and scared. He asked Percy timidly "Do, you have a feeling this place is a burning memory?" Percy replied and said, "I don't know kid, but sometimes in life I learn, memories can leave I big impact on your past." The Kid Thomas did have an impacted past, like when he helped Gordon's delivery when he accidentally broke his rear coupling, and beaten Diesel to Whiff's Recycling Plant, Percy replied It's called Whiff's Waste Dump back in his world. He also told Thomas, "If you're a kid, you always want to go to the park, play jump ropes or have a rubber duck, but if you can lighten up your future, you can see where you're going to next." The Kid Thomas agreed, but before he could say anything, he and Percy were zapped to our universe, Percy was immediately depressed and he wanted to go back there.  The Kid Thomas said they should split up and go find more friends, Percy sadly agreed and raced off to find anyone. That was a ton of information we got from a green box on wheels, but then the Thomas, Percy talked about, came to us, he really wondered where we were, and Percy told him we were fine. The Thomas was glad, but he decided to go somewhere and take a little rest, so did Percy, who immediately fell asleep, we decided to stay low until a few things of disaster take a turn for the better.