Chapter 8: Sirens and Zombies

We got transport to a different world where there are sirens, I guess it's based on the book War of the Worlds a bit I guess. We were also transport to the Docks, where we suddenly saw an engine laying on his side, and on closer inspection, it was Edward, and apparently we he got knocked off the track, his boiler was heavily damaged. Then more thunder came in and zapped Edward out of existence. We raced off to only find that a tripod was right behind us. We raced towards the other direction and we got to the clay pits. I then slammed on the breaks to see Bill and Ben were in front of us. Bill had no eyes and Ben had no face. We then got zapped out of existence. We then got to a world and we saw the solar eclipse, we saw I think Donald, Thomas and James in the nearby yards. Thomas came in and he and the other said, "What the!? There are two of me!" Then Donald came in and then we heard the noise of James beginning to cave in as boiler was apparently dry. Donald tried to whistle to Thomas but I did no good, and then James exploded, and after he did, pipes flew everywhere! One flew on Thomas's boiler and made him rock and we then we got zapped to another world, we saw zombies hot on our tail and we raced down the line at speeds we never went on before. We then saw Vicarstown in the distance and Thomas screeched to a stop, and he saw James, Donald, Scotsman etc, and there was also a teen out of all people here to! His name was apparently Cole and he was taking a field trip before the zombies arrived, and then lightning came in we got zapped back to our world again. We were now at Cronk and we saw Connor running down the line. We then saw an engine the nearby sidings. It was apparently the Thomas form that's 80's Dimension. This little guys has been threw a lot so I need a big chunk space to write in. 

After he left his dimension, he got sent to a dimension where the sky was red. He saw Thomas, Toby, and Edward. He was also in a siding with some trucks. He saw Toby yelling at something for it to get out of his head. He couldn't take it. Thomas ran to him to ask him what was wrong. He told Thomas to take care of Henrietta for him and he backup and ran face first into the breakdown crane, killing him. 80's Thomas was shocked. Edward then saw him and he told him to reveal his self. He backed up and they were shocked. The Thomas from the dimension was most surprised. Then 80's Thomas got zapped out of the dimension and landed into a dimension that had mist in it. We knew he was talking about the mist dimension. He found a branch and went down it to find, Edward, Henry, Bill, Ben and Mavis. They were shocked to see Thomas, but then he saw a several big monsters and they began to attack the quarry. One picked up Mavis the little quarry diesel and killed her. Edward hid Bill and Ben in the shed so they could be safe but the mist went dark around them and Edward watched as he could do nothing as his friends were turned into horrible monsters. Strangely Edward was spared by the beasts. He sat there thinking with his barely intact mind thinking about what to do. He eventually had to leave as Bill and Ben were breaking out of the shed. He was zapped by lightning again and landed where we're at. He just stayed there wondering what to do, he missed his home and his Percy. We agreed with him, and we decided to stay here for a while.

After a while we suddenly saw a big mother ship landing down onto the rails. The hatch suddenly opened and I saw rails on there. Then lightning came down and I saw, the Gordon form the Fallout Realm, the runaway James from the mist realm, and an engine I was not expecting to see. A mutated Murdoch with a goods train. They were all running down the line, and Billy was just coming down the line. Then I saw a big yellow glow and then three lifted the mutated, Gordon, James and Murdoch off of the rails and they fell into a bottle the person had. Wait... it was a person? Then he lifted Billy, and 80's Thomas off of the rails to and the person captured them. Then they captured Thomas but we jumped out but we got captured and while we were getting lifted, I began to get dizzy and I.. I...  uhhhhh.......