Chapter 3

It was a week after Deathbringer had proposed to Glory and after they had found out she was pregnant. They were excited to see everyone again. They had found out that Glory was only a month pregnant, so they had a little while before they were parents.

Sunny arrived first, then Starflight assisted by Fatespeaker (also his girlfriend), then Clay and Peril, and finally Tsunami and Riptide. They filled in each other about what has been happening in their lives in the past few years.

"Well, we have some exciting news," Glory started. It was hard to keep all the excitement in. "We are engaged," She showed everyone the ring.

"Oh my god. It's beautiful," Sunny ran over to examine the ring. Peril, Fatespeaker, and Tsunami came over soon after.

"Well, when we called you all, we said that we had two parts to the good news," Glory started once everyone had sat down again. "I'm pregnant!" She looked around the room at everyone's faces. Sunny, Peril, Fatespeaker, and Tsunami had their eyes wide open while Starflight, Clay, and Riptide had their mouths open.

"Well? What do you guys think?" Deathbringer spoke for the first time since everyone arrived. There was a long silence.

"Y-you guys are going to be parents..." Clay managed out eventually.

"Well, Clay and I also have news..." Peril said, "We ar-" Clay cut her off.

"We are also engaged!" Peril looked a little annoyed when she showed everyone the ring. Sunny rushed to be the first one to see it, while Glory, Fatespeaker, and Tsunami came over soon after. It was bright red like Peril's hair, with streaks of orange and yellow.

"Hey, guys..." Starflight spoke up over all the commotion. "Fatespeaker and I are also engaged. We were meaning to call you guys sooner and tell you, but we didn't know how."

Fatespeaker added, "I think we are all engaged."

"Hey, Riptide and I are engaged too!" Tsunami raised her voice as she sat up. Riptide tried to pull her back down to her chair.

"So, we are all engaged, except for Sunny," Glory said. Everyone nodded. "Well, does anyone want to tell their engagement story? I know Deathy and I do," She added while Deathbringer said, "Hey!"

"Well, since Glory and Deathbringer told us first I think they should go first," Fatespeaker said. Everyone nodded.

Glory sighed and said, "Okay, here we go..."