Chapter 7

It had been three months since everyone had come over to catch up. It was the day of the baby shower. Glory had told her grandmother and brother that she was engaged and pregnant. They were both really excited.

    Deathbringer and Glory had sold the apartment and gotten a house, since they needed a bigger space. They had some good memories in that apartment and they were sad to see it go.

    "Well, today is the baby shower." Glory said. They were going to do a gender reveal today too.

"Yep," Deathbringer sighed. A few hours later, everyone had arrived. They were all really excited for some reason, Glory and Deathbringer could not figure out why.

They had unwrapped all the gifts, Clay had mixed up their wedding present with the baby shower present so they got a toaster from Clay and Peril. After a while, They all went outside to do the gender reveal.

"Three, two, one!" Everyone chanted as pink balloons came out and floated into the sky.

Glory smiled. "We're having a girl," She leaned into Deathbringer as he wrapped his arm around her. Everyone was happy for the couple, and eventually they all went home.

    "We need to start planning the wedding," Glory said to Deathbringer the next morning.

    "Yep," he agreed as he walked into the living room with his smoothie. Glory followed him.

    "Well. Where do you want to have it?" she asked him.

    "Maybe a beach? That seems nice. I've always wanted a beach wedding." he sighed as he made the face that he makes when he daydreams. Glory sighed and snapped her fingers in his face.

    "Wake up. We need to have this wedding before the baby is born. We have already killed two months." She sounded annoyed.

    "So we already have the invites and all we need to do is send them to everyone," Deathbringer said as he drank his smoothie.

    Glory sighed. "We need to plan it all soon."

    They spent the whole rest of the day planning their wedding when Glory had a great idea.

    "I have an idea!" She said.

    "What is it?" Deathbringer asked.

    "So when we take the pictures, we could maybe have you holding and kissing my belly. It would be a cute picture, right?" Glory was worried he would say no.

    He thought for a moment. "I like it."

    "Good. Because I was going to have you do it anyway."