Chapter 8

It had been five months since Glory and Deathbringer had finished planning their wedding, and everyone they had invited had accepted. Sunny had started dating Fatespeaker's friend, Sphinx, and they said that their relationship was getting more serious.

It was the day of the wedding, and the venue was beautiful. They had rented out an airplane hanger and they had put up string lights in the ceiling.

Glory was really nervous about this wedding. She wanted it to go perfectly. They had picked out beautiful flowers and cake.

(Time skip to the wedding pictures because I'm lazy. XD)

"Okay, everyone! Gather around! We are going to take pictures now!" Glory said into the microphone. Everyone went back outside to take pictures in the sunset. Glory and Deathbringer took that cute picture that she had thought of. Everyone went back inside and Sphinx went up to the microphone.

"Hello, everyone. My name is Sphinx and I am Sunny's boyfriend. Sunny, I know we have not been dating very long... and... I would like to ask you a very important question," Sunny put her hands to her face and Glory saw tears streaming down the backs of her hands. "Sunny... will you marry me?"

"Yes!" Sunny started crying as she ran up to hug Sphinx.

Glory sighed and leaned into Deathbringer. "I'm glad she found someone."

"Me too," he agreed.

Everyone was so happy for Sunny and Sphinx. And Glory and Deathbringer. Everyone went back to their hotels after the wedding. The next morning, Glory and Deathbringer started packing to go back home. They were going to Paris for their honeymoon. They went back home, unpacked, did some laundry, packed for Paris, and then finally sat down for the first time after coming home. Glory sighed.

"I'm so tired."

"Yeah me too," Deathbringer agreed.