Chapter 4

"Deathy over here," Glory pinched Deathbringer's cheek, "was really worried about me when I got really sick. I told him that I only get sick for a few days and so I said that he can take me to the hospital after three days. I wasn't any better after three days, so he took me. The doctor took all sorts of tests. She came back in and said, 'Nine of the tests came back negative, and the pregnancy test came back positive!' We sat there for a minute, and Deathy got down on one knee, pulled out the ring and said, 'Glory, once we graduated, I had this ring made special for you. Ever since then, I have been waiting for the right moment. This is the right moment. Glory, will you spend the rest of your life with me?' And I said yes." Glory and Deathbringer kissed.

"Awwww..." Sunny said while Clay chanted, "Glory and Deathbringer sittin' in a tree. K-I-S-S--oof!" He got cut short, Tsunami punched him.

"Well, anyone want to go next?" Sunny asked after everyone stopped laughing.

"I think that WE SHOULD ORDER SOME CHINESE!!!!!" Clay yelled after jumping out of his chair.

"Um... I'll be back..." Glory said to Deathbringer before she rushed out of the room.

"Hey, did she get a jail out of free card or somethin'?" A confused Riptide asked Deathbringer. He was sitting right next to him.

"She said she would be right back," Deathbringer responded.

Glory rushed into her and Deathbringer's room and into their bathroom. She was holding her stomach. She bent over the toilet and threw up.

Glory sat down on the floor and groaned. She sat there for long enough that Deathbringer came and checked on her.

"Hey, you okay?" He asked as he sat down next to her.

"Yeah... just threw up. Pregnancy isn't suiting me real well."

Deathbringer sighed as he rested his head up against the wall. "We should get back. Everyone will worry about us."

"Okay," Glory sighed as she got back on her feet.

When they got back into the living room of their small apartment, Clay was telling his and Peril's engagement story.

"...I got down on one knee, and everyone's eyes were on us as I said, 'Peril, you are the love of my life. Will you marry me?' She said yes, and everyone clapped." He sighed. "I hope Glory is okay." They came into the room. "Hey look who's back! Can we get food now? Ow!"

Tsunami punched him. "Don't be so rude." She got up and walked over to her. "Pregnancy not suiting you too well, huh?"

"Yeah..." Glory sighed.

"Hey um, since Clay has been complaining about being so hungry for the last hour," ("Hey!") "Maybe we should order some food." Fatespeaker said as her stomach growled. Everyone laughed. "Apparently my stomach agrees with Clay!"

Glorybringer as Humans | ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें