Chapter 9

Glory and Deathbringer had come home from their honeymoon. They loved Paris. It was beautiful. People say that it is the love capital, and Glory and Deathbringer agreed.

(Time skip)

It had been two weeks since Glory and Deathbringer had come home from their honeymoon, and since then they had just been bumming around. Deathbringer was hired as a lawyer in a nearby town, Pantala, and Glory was getting ready for the baby to be born. She had set up a nursery in one of the spare bedrooms and made it look pretty. One day after Deathbringer had come home from work, they started to watch some Disney movies, because why not? Deathbringer went into the kitchen to make some popcorn.

"Hey, um, Deathbringer...?" Glory said with pain in her voice, "Can you, ah, take me to the hospital?"

"Oh my God, is it time?" He asked as he dropped the popcorn. Glory nodded.

Deathbringer rushed Glory to the hospital.

(Idk how to write this part, so I'm just gonna say like, after the baby was born, and stuff)

It was the next morning, and the baby girl was born at 1:03 am. Deathbringer and Glory had named her Firefly. She had beautiful dark eyes and little specks of color in them. Deathbringer had come up with this name and he was proud of it.

A few days passed, and the new little family was going home. When they came home, everyone was there, eager to see the new little Firefly.

"Welcome home!" Everyone greeted as they walked in the door. Deathbringer smiled and looked at Glory.

"I told them to come," he said sheepishly. "I knew you wouldn't call them to come over so I did."

"Thank you," Glory said as she went to hug everyone hello.

A/N
Sorry for the delay! It has been a crazy and busy few weeks. It's also really short and I'm sorry about that too. Merry (late) Christmas and have a happy new year!

- Toast