𝒊. genesis

꒰ 🪐 ꒱

𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐬

𝐎𝐇 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐈𝐓 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐒,𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐈 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐈 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖

𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐈 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐈 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖

🪐

46 BBY

Every day was a new experience for Ophelia. She thought that it would bring her new memories, and new fighting skills. And that was the truest thing. Just like years ago, when she stood up for the first time as a youngster. She knew that one day, she'll be one of the greatest Jedi.

This day became even faster than she thought. She looked at the wall, trying to focus on her heartbeat.

"I wasn't expecting you here, Kenobi." she heard, but didn't turn around. That voice makes chills on her body.

Ophelia closed her eyes for a moment, and then opened them again. She wanted to remove that horrible feeling on her body, but that wasn't that simple.

"Wow, that wall is fascinating." He laughed. The girl didn't have to turn around, she knew that there's smirk on his face.

Silence. She keeps her hand straight, hearing steps who come closer. Ophelia cleared her throat and she turned her head to look at the older boy. "Naveen."

"Ophelia."

The way he said her name made warmth spread inside the kenobi's chest. The dark-haired girl pressed her lips into a thin line, just to stop the silence and the words that wanted to leave her mouth at all costs.

You've become a new Jedi Knight. Remember the rules. The words circled her head. Creating a painful imprint on her mind and reasoning.

"I came to tell you that everyone is waiting," he said, looking at her face. She nodded in understanding. "And I wanted to advise you."

Ophelia's eyes widened at his words. To this day, she remembers Naveen adopting her as his Padawan three years ago. Now he was giving her up to maturity, giving her the opportunity to be more than a good Padawan.

Today was the day she was becoming not only a Jedi Knight, but also a new master for a lost youngster.

"Advise me? With what?" she said too proudly, mentally scolding herself. She then looked at him with an understanding expression on her face. "Advise me, please."