𝒊𝒊. ride

꒰ 🪐 ꒱

𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞

𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐖,𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐒𝐀𝐘 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐁𝐘𝐄

𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐖,
𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐒𝐀𝐘 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐁𝐘𝐄

🪐

The young woman watched each glowing console with her eyes, trying to remember what it felt like to drive a ship. She reached out to touch one of the buttons when a strong hand clamped around her wrist, stopping her.

"Don't," he replied angrily, not even looking at his companion, "I know what you wanted to do. So before you start, don't even try."

Naveen was the type of person, who wouldn't let the glowing buttons on his ship be touched for anything in the world. Even by people with such small hands and delicate gestures. He was respected for his responsibility, which he tried to instil in his former Padawan.

But judging from the previous situation, such a moment never happened. Ophelia glared at him angrily, a disapproving sigh left his lips.

"Will you never learn, Kenobi?" he asked, the brunette didn't understand at first, so her hand quickly clenched into a fist. "Do not touch the buttons."

"Fine. But let me go," she whispered through clenched teeth. Despite not feeling any pain, she hissed softly to make him feel remorse. "Ouch. Thanks..."

"Sorry."

For the first time since the beginning of their trip together, Naveen looked at the woman. His expression showed a slight remorse, which was quickly washed from his face. Ophelia gave him a gentle smile, then covered her mouth with a hand to stifle a laugh.

"Oh, I see." a desperate tone of voice spoke, after a short snort, "you're making fun of me."

"No." She said shortly, bursting into laughter.

Naveen looked at her, forcing his face to put on a mask of indifference. It was a hard task because hearing her pearly laugh, the corners of his mouth went up on their own. "I hate you, Kenobi."

He sounded stern, and for a brief moment, Ophelia thought he was serious. But she quickly shook that thought away when she saw those same ecstatic sparkles in his innocent eyes.

"You adore me."

Even if he hadn't admitted it outright, they both knew she was right. After all, she was always right.

That was why Naveen loved her company so much.

꒰ 🪐 ꒱