𝒗𝒊𝒊. admired her beauty

꒰ 🪐 ꒱

. . .people chose you. . .

🪐

ANDREA AND ANAKIN stood by Obi-Wan while Padmé was talking to her loved ones. The teenage girl knew that sooner or later she would meet her siblings again, and the mission she was sent on would end sooner than she thought.

"Anakin" Obi-Wan spoke commandingly, catching both of their attention with his words. "Don't do anything without first consulting either myself or the council." He ordered without taking his eyes off his Padawan.

Andrea watched how meek Anakin was toward his Master. She remembered the days with her own master, whom she had strangely lost track of.

"Yes, master." Skywalker replied shortly, nodding his head.

Obi-Wan stepped closer to Padmé, not honoring his niece with any words. Andrea turned towards the door, stepping out of the vehicle they had arrived in.

The only words she heard were addressed to Senator Amidala. "I'll get to the bottom of this plot quickly, m'lady."

The brunette reluctantly rolled her eyes, standing in front of the transport. She watched the streets, trying to somehow familiarize herself with the local traditions, even if only temporarily.

"It's time to go." Andrea preceded them, locking her gaze first with Skywalker and then with Kenobi.

Her uncle's face lit up momentarily; obviously he wanted to tell her something, but instead of long, spectacular speeches, he just said.

"Rea, may the Force be with you."

Obi-Wan didn't need many words for his niece. He knew she was mature enough for her age. Agile enough, smart enough, and fast enough to connect the facts, which will lead to the quicker return of all three of them to the Jedi Temple.

Andrea nodded with a small smile on her face. Similar words Kenobi addressed to his student.

"May the force be with you, Master." Anakin replied, along with Andrea, changing the last phrase to uncle.

Padmé reached for her luggage; Andrea did the same, followed by Anakin. They walked straight down the road, in silence at first.

"Suddenly, I'm afraid." Padmé said carelessly, looking at Andrea, who didn't turn in their direction for a moment.

"This is my first assignment on my own. I am too." Anakin made it clear as he watched the surrounding sights.