𝒗. stress

꒰ 🪐 ꒱

﹒﹒﹒you've grown up!﹒﹒﹒

🪐

STRESS. It was the only thing Andrea felt the most at that moment.

The thought of meeting her uncle again after several years of absence from her life, and the childhood friend with whom she willingly visited the family palace in Alderaan, made her sick.

Her heart pounded against her ribs, and she silently prayed it wouldn't burst out of her chest. Her thoughts returned to training, which was the only way to prevent gloomy thoughts confirming assumptions from entering her mind.

Anakin has changed.

He has grown up. He hated her.

Tears welled up in the corners of her eyes as she thought about it. Andrea looked up at the ceiling, looking for something to occupy her time for the moment.

"Everything's all right?" Padmé's pleasant voice made the young student flinch. Senator Amidala giggled at the younger's reaction, covering her mouth, with a hand, she came closer.

"Yes, everything's alright. Just... Yeah, it's okay." Sullivan explained in a whisper, exchanged a glance with Padmé, she turned her gaze towards the window to escape the conversation.

Or rather, the explanation Senator Amidala had been waiting for the most at that moment.

Padmé, despite the great role she played in the lives of the people of Naboo, or the Senate itself, still wanted the best for her faithful friends, which turned out to be the Sullivan siblings.

The three of them, Asher, Andrea, and Mae, were indeed more than future Jedi to her. They were like family, despite not being related by blood.

"Hey, you know you can tell me, right?" She asked, coming closer, the brunette put her hands on the shoulders of a slightly taller brunette.

"Nothing to talk about, Padmé."

This answer didn't satisfy her, it only made her roll her eyes involuntarily. Apart from them, there was no one else in the room, after all, both of them were waiting to greet the arrivals from the mission.

"Lies, Andrea, I figured you out years ago," a small thing, but it added a lot to the friendship between the two girls. "Tell me."

"Answer for an answer."

"You didn't ask a question," Senator notes. A proud smirk crept onto Andrea's lips. "Oh."

"I'm stressed, that's all." Not true, but it should be enough. Or so Andrea thought. Padmé was not satisfied with a short answer. "Now, you answer me. What brings you to Coruscant? Be honest with me, friend."