𝒗𝒊𝒊𝒊. well, if it works.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

.  .  .well, if it works.  .  .
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

🪐

ANDREA AND ANAKIN left the boat that allowed them to cross the lake in Naboo. Padmé stayed at her family home, avoiding spending time with friends for a long conversation with her sister.

Anakin held out his hand to Andrea, watching the yellow-and-pink dress wrap around her tiny body. "I remember spending most of my summers here with my siblings and Padmé when we were younger." Anakin tilted his head towards the brunette, listening to her words as she smiled at the memory.

"I loved the water here; it carries so many beautiful moments with it." She added after a moment, young Sullivan's eyes glistening with the sun. "I can't count how many times Asher put me in the water while I was talking to girls."

They both moved closer to the carved wall, Andrea resting her hands and tilting her head to the side. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Anakin, head down, playing with his fingers.

"Then we lay in the sand to dry off; we watched the sky, we talked about birds." She shrugged, clasping her hands together. Her gaze was fixed on the surface of the water stretching before her eyes and the mountains rising high.

Anakin lowered his head, grinding a piece of branch in his hands, thinking over her words, which sounded like an angelic song. Her voice was pleasant to hear for him, letting him feel calm.

"I don't like sand." Anakin fired. Andrea turned her head in his direction, frowning in confusion. "It's coarse, rough, and irritating," he said, looking at her calm face. He dropped the twig from his hand, "and it gets everywhere."

His voice changed as he said the last sentence. Andrea studied his face, mostly staring into his blue eyes, which were more than just color to her.

Their eyes met, and Andrea tensed at the gesture, seeing the twinkle in his eyes. " Not like here. Here, everything is soft..." Skywalker swallowed, wiggling his Adam's apple. His gaze slowly scanned Andrea's exposed shoulders and collarbones. " And smooth."

Anakin brought his hand closer to Andrea's, stroking the top of them with his fingers. Not taking his eyes off every part of her body. His touch moved through his hands all the way to his back, causing Andrea to loosen up abruptly.

Andrea didn't know what to do because all she could do was look into his eyes, in which she saw much. She parted her pink lips, watching his irises light up. Nothing could change the fate that was coming.

Andrea gently lifted the corner of her mouth in a barely noticeable smile as Anakin slowly began to lean in towards her mouth. She closed her eyes, feeling his breath on her lips.