𝒊𝒗. enemy

꒰ 🪐 ꒱

𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐲

𝐈 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐑𝐄, 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐌𝐘 𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐌𝐘

𝐈 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐑𝐄,
𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐌𝐘 𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐌𝐘.

🪐

35 BBY

Memories of Ophelia torturing herself while in the starry skies made a few salty tears flow down her hot cheek.

As she left the palace of Alderaan to the sounds of the night, taking one last look at the sleeping twins and Asher, she felt guilty that this was how their story ended.

Dreams of Naveen's death had haunted her every night since their souls had joined together in marriage. She couldn't prevent it, only could stop it. And the only person who helped her with that was none other than Palpatine.

"Ophelia, you did the right thing" he broke the silence, which was filled with individual sobs of a mother who misses her children.

Sullivan just shakes her head, thinking what Palpatine is sticking in her brain are words of support and kindness.

Instead, she was blinded and manipulated by the "good future", all she had to do was switch sides. From light to dark, letting everything she has gained so far suddenly be gone.

Naveen was awakened by the habitual knocking on the chamber, which almost woke the sleeping children. He rubbed his sleepy eyes and headed for the door to open it to see Obi-Wan's face.

"Obi? What happened?" he asked, eyeing his posture, then turned to look at the bed where his wife should be sleeping. But she wasn't there, "And where is Ophelia?"

"That's what I wanted to talk about. Naveen, she-" The young master, devoid of happiness in his eyes, sighed heavily.

"She, what? Obi, say it finally." He commanded him, walking away from the door, merely reaching for his shirt to pull it over his bare chest. "Where is my wife, mother of my children and your sister?!"

"She flew away, she said it would be better for everyone, that she would be able to save you. She said something about a new power that no Jedi had ever heard of. Naveen, she-" He froze, turning his head towards the children's bedroom door, the corners of his mouth didn't even twitch. "Naveen, she has gone over to the dark side."

"No." He denied it immediately, shaking his head, not allowing himself such a thought. "No, she-couldn't-she'd never-"

Naveen broke down, squeezed his eyes shut, praying that when he opened them, everything would turn into another nightmare that his beloved told him about. But nothing like that happened. Tears began to form in the eyes of the king of Alderaan, he opened his mouth, and an idea popped into his head that could never end well.