𝒊𝒊𝒊. tv

꒰ 🪐 ꒱

𝐭𝐯

SO I DON'T HAVE TO WATCH YOU LEAVE

❪ JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE MAD AT ME ❫

🪐

44 BBY

It's been two long years with Naveen and Ophelia striving for the perfect bond. Their love grew every day, and was embraced by care and trust.

They spent more and more time together, their kisses were filled with greed and lust, but also true feelings for each other. Their hugs were filled with care, because both were in the arms of the person they love.

And their relationship became purer as soon as they decided to unite their souls in marriage.

The day came even faster than Ophelia could perch. As soon as the woman looked at her reflection in the mirror, her breath caught in her chest.

The white material fit perfectly around her slender waist, despite everything, she still straightened it on her body to get rid of the slightest curves.

"You look fine," the younger Obi-Wan's voice reached her ears. She turned her gaze higher to study his smiling face in the mirror image, "really."

The young Jedi watched his older sister with a proud smile on his face, constantly reminding her that if not for him and his heartfelt advice, this marriage would not have happened.

In the end, he baptized himself and gave the nickname of the father of their relationship. The brunette's eyes turned upwards to calmly count to ten. Did not help.

The echo of high heels bouncing across the room. Ophelia turned around for the umpteenth time to see the material of the wedding dress from every side.

"You're doing it again." Again, the youngest of the Kenobi siblings spoke up, causing the woman to stop motionless.

"I do what?" looking at him, Ophelia dropped her hands along her body.

"You are concerned," he replied suddenly, "You're afraid you're making a mistake, that this marriage will turn out to be a mistake. But that won't happen."

Fears ran through her mind constantly. Because a young Jedi who, after nineteen years, finally got a chance to experience real life. Finally, she could wake up with a smile, thinking about the future family she plans to create.