Chapter 17

James came rushing in "All students are to report to the great hall." James says
We run back to the castle. And a frozen person laid there and a terrified position.
"Hudson?" A girl whispered
Hudson must be a muggle born. I heard about a beast that can attack muggle borns and petrify them but not kill them.
"Hudson, was petrified." Professor McGonnagal says
Hudson isn't in my house or else I would have recognized him, He's a Hufflepuff.
They took Hudson to the hospital wing.
the 2nd years are working on mandrakes to cure them. According to the professors.
I hope that's it for the attacks. In Afraid Lily's next.
We were sent to bed, All the muggle borns were nervous and were sent the farthest up the stairs quickest ones Already got to the towers and we went to sleep.
The next morning. I heard a scream in the one of the corridors. I started to run and Lily frozen in a position.
I managed to get her to the hospital wing and madam Poffery says "Another one. First years are going down like flies. Hudson, Paxton, Calvin, and now Lily."
"Why?" I ask
"they are muggle borns. Ask professor McGonnagal about it and she will tell you. Professor sprout said the muggle borns will be back and up and around in 3 weeks." Madam Poffery says
"Ok." I say leaving
"Where's Lily." One of her friends asked when I got to the great hall.
"I just got back from the hospital wing, She was petrified." I say
"No." James whispered just so the guys and I could hear him
Her friends acted just about the same as James. I only told the guys that they petrified will be back in about 3 weeks.