0: Lets begin

Ring, Ring, Ring!

As the clock strikes noon the whole school erupted in joy. Everyone packing their bags and leaving school grounds with friends.

At last it was summer holidays and luckily, the last day of school was only a half day. However you waited in your seat a little bit waiting for the hallways to become less crowded. After waiting a minute or two you packed your bag and headed straight for the entrance.

'thank the lord above school finishes mid day...'

But on your way out a fimliar voice can be heard from afar a voice that you dread. Turning around you see Gwen a senior in the 12th grade and her group of bitchy friends.

"Hey y/n was court I really do give my condolences, it must have been though see your dad in handcuffs"

Her group of "friends" laughed as I turned around to face them.

"Piss off Gwen I'm not in the mood" you say feeling your face become red.

But before you could even begin to walk away. One of Gwen's friends decided to push you to the ground.

"Whatever y/n we'll see you after summer break"

And with that last comment Gwen and her group walked away.

Getting up off the ground you dust your self off and began to walk home. While traveling back home you walk by the neighborhood hearing dogs barking, neighbors arguing, and kids laughing at the near by park.

Before you cors the street you turn around to see the kids playing soccer. Their little laughs and giggles brought a small smile to your face.

Turning back you wait for the cars to pass by. Looking left and right you quickly ran to the other side. Once making it to the other side safely you continued to walk through the neighborhood. Then making a left turn you make it home safe and sound.

After crossing the street to make it to the other side you make a right turn. Grabbing a hold of your bag you rummage around looking for your house keys. After finding the keys and unlocking the house you enter.

∆×∆×∆×∆×∆×∆×∆×∆×∆×∆×∆×∆×∆×∆×∆×

"Mom I'm home" your voice echoes through the house. With no answer you assume she's at work so you head to your room.

Closing the door you take your shoes off and place them in the corner next to your bag. You then grab your kakyoin plushie and hold it close to you.

" I can't wait to get enough money and get the hell out of here..." You whisper.

Soon you checked your phone for any updates on Tumblr or Wattpad. however nothing new came up on Tumblr or Wattpad.

So you get up from your bed and rummage through your draws for any comfortable clothes. After settling on grey sweatpants and a butterfly top you head straight for the bathroom.

Once you got the water going you hopped into the shower. Occasionally checking the water temperature ensure it wasn't too hot or cold.

"Wha- where's my toothbrush..." You muttered.

You then went searching through the bathroom draws. At last you couldn't find your toothbrush so you decided to just go back to bed.

'eh what ever I'll deal with it tomorrow'

Leaving the bathroom you go back into your bed room. Picking up the kakyoin plushie left on the bed you you hold the kakyoin closer to your chest.

You then get your laptop out to watch Jojo part three. You click on a random episode and lay back down with your kakyoin plushie.

10 minutes into the episode you hear the front door open. Assuming it's your mother home from work you just stayed in bed, not really bothering to go greet your mother.

It's not like you had a terrible relationship with her. Things just became tough once your father was sent to prison your mother still refuse to tell you why. And ever since the trials you just didn't talk to your mother as much as you use too.

Before continuing to watch Jojo there was a nock at the door.

Knock, knock, knock

"Come in"

Your mother then appears at the door clearly tierd from work.

"Hey y/n look there's left over noodles in the fridge for dinner. Please don't stay up late again your teachers keep calling me asking why your asleep during class" your mother says

"Okay thanks mom and I promise I'll go to bed early" you answered

"Okay thank you...good night y/n"

Slowly your mother close the door and once you hear her foot steps fade. You clicked the un-pause button and continued on with the episode.

Once the episode reach its half way point you being to drift off to sleep. And soon your vision fades to black as the sound of your laptop fades away.

∆×∆×∆×∆×∆×∆×∆×∆×∆×∆×∆×∆×∆×∆×∆×

Soon after your little lap you check your phone for the time.

11:30pm

After closing your phone you turn to check your laptop. It was currently playing episode 14 of part three stardust crusaders. Just as you where about the close your laptop however the screen freezes.

"What the fuc- I just got it fixed last week" you mumbled.

You then pressed the off button but to no use. The laptop remaind frozen on Jotaros face, you then groaned as you tried pressing the off button again.

Still no use the laptop remaind frozen you then closed the laptop and waited a minute but once again it was still frozen.

"Dam it! I'll just wait for the battery to die" you say.

You then close your laptop and began to make your way over to your desk. However just as you were about to place your laptop down it beings to spark.

"Shit!" You sequel.

You then dropped your laptop onto your desk. Slowly approaching to wards the laptop more sparks being to form, quickly you grab the nearest blanket and throw it over your laptop.

After a few minutes of silence you take the blanket off and open your laptop. The screen was now black and the sparks began to die down.

"Well that could have been better-"

Before you could even finish your sentence.

Bang

Your laptop exploded into pieces some hitting your face. You fall to the ground with your head hurting and ears ringing.

But before your eyes could fully close you swore you could see the room spinning. And objects begin to change but it was too late to think your eyes soon became too heavy and you soon fell into a deep sleep.