6: pack your bags were heading to Egypt

As Jotaro leaves the room you asked Holy if you could call your parents. She nods and says the home phone is located in the kitchen. Making your way there you stopped and realized you didn't know your parents number.

'Dam it I don't even know there phone number....I guess ill just suck it up and listen to their verbal beating if I make it out of Egypt'

However before heading back into the room you were stopped by Avdol.

"Oh Mr Avdol sorry I was just calling my parents do you need the phone-"

"No no I'm fine Miss Yamada I just came by to talk to you in private if that's alright"

You freeze and you fall into a state of panic.

"O-of course Avdol what can we talk about?" Avdol sees you getting nervous and sweating a lot.

"I just wanted to ask you a few questions about the name you called Jotaros stand"

That's when you felt like your heart was going to explode. You now blew your cover and hope to find a good exuse to cover your tracks.

"O-oh the name pffff yeah I uh- guess I just went with star platinum because it looks like a star platinum....hehehe" you smile and give a thumbs up.

Avdol looks at you with great suspension and says.

"Miss Yamada you may not know this but I am a fortune teller by trade. And I can assure you naming a stand 'Star platinum' is too specific to be coincidental. Even for a ordinary stand user such as your self"

You being to grow more fearful as you being to debate in side your head. Wether or not you should tell Avdol about your knowledge he is a fortune teller after all.

"W-well I j-just thought it would make sense because you know Jotaro has a star birth mark on the back near his left shoulder-" Then you stopped as you mentally kicked your self.

Avdols eyes grew in shock as he looks at you. Avdol then quickly grabs your wrist and drages you into another room. As Avdol shuts the door he then takes out his deck of tarot cards.

"Miss Yamada I don't know how you know about the Joestar birth mark. But I do believe your not working for Dio in fact I believe there's more to this. Please take a card from the deck"

You look at Avdol confused then you begin to think.

'what card could possibly be waiting for me? All the other cards have already been used'

Looking down at the deck you take the first card. Flipping the card you look dumfounded as the card was not a tarot card. In fact the card didn't even looked like it belonged in the deck.

The card showed a figure standing with their arms open. Standing on a mountain with a crimson red sky and on the bottom of the card says the following.

'Crucifixion'

A gasp escapes Avdol's mouth and you show him the card properly.

"My- Miss Yamada do you know what this card in tails.

You slowly shake your head no.

"This cards origins are shrouded in mystery never in my years of fortune telling have I come across this. I believed the card was a myth until now. Not much of the cards meaning is known the only information I have is that destiny, knowledge and time are involved with this card"
Before Avdol could continue he takes a deep breath in. And continues to explaining everything to you.

" This is a rare card indeed....so therefore I shall pick a fitting name....How about crucify" 
As Avdol finishes explaining the meaning of the card. You take a deep breath trying to process everything.