5: Saving the cherry boy

"*gasp* I just had the most amazing contention with my son right now! He must be thinking of me this very second" Jotaros mother exclaimes.

"I'm not thinking of you"
Jotaro states.

Jotaros mother squeals and jumps in a fright. Turning around she's meet by her son carrying a injured boy and you.

"Oh my! Jotaro why aren't you in school!?, And why are you carrying a body wrapped in bandages please don't tell me you did this-"
Jotaros mother briefly stops her rambling when she turns to you.

"Oh! My Jotaro you never told me you had a girlfriend! I'm Holy kujo, Jotaros mother it's a pleasure to meet you"

"Oh haha it's lovely to meet you Mrs kujo I'm Y/n Yamada, and sorry for the misunderstanding but I'm not-"

"She's not my girlfriend she's just a annoying bitch I brought along" Jotaro says.

After Jotaro made his comment you turn to him. Anger boiling in your blood, as you where about to give Jotaro a piece of your mind he spoke.

"Anyway where's the old man"

"Oh your grandfather should be in the tea room with avdol" Holly answers.

As Holly answers Jotaro question he begins walking to the tea room. You soon follow in per suit once again but not before saying to Holly.

"It's a pleasure meeting you Mrs kujo but I'm going to go help your son really quickly"

Before you could continue following Jotaro Holly says.

"Of course I'll go fetch the first aid kit and please call me Holy...oh and please before you continue please don't mind my son's behavior. I know he can come across as cold and rude but I can assure you deep down he's a sweet boy that means well"

You look to Holy and give her a warm smile. Which she happily returns, Jotaro then stops walking mid way stopping at the entrance of the tea room.

"Hey...your looking a little pale today are you okay?"

Holy then gives a big smile while doing a cute peace sign pose.

"Yay! Im doing fine thank you"

Her response leaves you in a daze wondering. How can such a kind and positive person be the mother of such a gloomy bastard.

'awww...if only I had the ability to spare you from what your about to endure Holy...'

∆×∆×∆×∆×∆×∆×∆×∆×∆×∆×∆×∆×∆×∆×∆×

You and Jotaro now enter the tea room to find Muhammad Avdol and Joseph joestar. Both men turn to look at you, Jotaro and the mummified kakyoin over Jotaros shoulders.

"Jotaro what's the meaning of this and who's the beautiful young lady with you?" Joseph asked with a cheeky grin.

"Shut it old man I got attacked today by this bastard. So I brought him here along with this bitch she also helped"

Joseph snaps his head towards Jotaro and states.

"Jotaro that's no way to treat a women! Now lay the boy here and remove the bandages"

Jotaro dose as he's told and lays Kakyoin on the floor of the tea room. As Jotaro begins to remove the bandages covering Kakyoin everyone gatherers around. Joseph begings to examine Kakyoin and you stand near Jotaro.

"I'm afraid it's too late for the boy...he'll be dead in a few days"

You knew however that stament will soon to be proven false. But in fear of ruining the continuity you kept your mouth closed.