3: oh no a joestar

Ring!

Ring!...

Ring!

Ring!

Groaning you punch the alarm clock on the bed stand. The clock crashed onto the floor shattering into pieces you look at the wall clock.

' it's only 6 am... it's not like im gonna have a long walk' Soon a minute of silence was broken when your mother shouted.

"Y/n! Wake up love you've got school it's gonna be cold so take this scarf!" your mother shouted.

"yep im getting up now mom" you shouted back.

You then lazily got out of bed slouching with another groan you walk straight to the bathroom. After getting changed into the uniform you look in the mirror.

' Breathe you got this'

Taking a deep breath you checked one more time before heading downstairs. Your parents then greeted you as you entered the room with your mother cooking and father sitting at the table reading.

"Morning Y/n," your father didn't look up from his morning news paper.

"Morning sweetie"

"Morning mom morning dad"

you then made your way to the table. The table was silent as your dad was reading and your mother focused on cooking.

"How are you feeling Y/n? I hope you're doing better than yesterday" your father spoke.

"y-yeah im feeling fine thanks dad," you said as you contained to eat. After breakfast, you headed towards the door putting on your shoes.

"hang on Tesoro!" your mother called walking over to you with your lunch.

'Te-what what? Must be Italian' your mother then kisses your cheek and gives you your lunch.

"alright have a good day at school Y/n and take it easy today," your mother said while hugging you.

"I will ill see you after school mom," you said while opening the door and exiting the house. Your mother then waved you goodbye and wished you well at school.

"good luck today I love you," your mother said.

You then stopped in your tracks and turned around to your mother.

You then stood there looking back at your mother. You were then snapped back into reality reminding yourself you have school taking one more glance at your mother you said.

"I love you too mom"

After giving one last wave you continued to make your way to school.

'shit I don't know where the school is' you then turned around looking for others with the same uniform. Until you see a group of girls wearing the same uniform as you.

You then take a deep breath and make your way over to them. Only then do you see the girls up closer and they looked familiar. You brushed it off however and followed them keeping a big distance from them.

Suddenly the girls start to gather around someone. You then picked up your walking pace to see what the commotion was about. Upon closer inspection, you became dumbfounded about who you were seeing.

'no fucking way...' you then moved even closer to the group to confirm your suppositions.

as the group of girls contained to call upon the giant stranger. One of the girls decided to wrap herself around the giant's arm. The other girls then became pissed and began to argue loudly going back and forth until.