ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟠

A chill went down my spine, as I felt the danger emitting out of him. He does have a sweet smile but overall, he gives the vibes of a dangerous man.

"The pleasure's mine. I'm Vivian Valeria Moretti, nice to meet you too," I withdrew my hand almost immediately and put it behind my back. Not to seem awkward I gave him my best smile.

"Ho ho, you look exactly the mix of your mom and dad. Wonderful. I hope you have a great time at this party, we have cakes and drinks," He whispered," If you want we have a room where you can watch your favorite shows, don't tell Leo, got it?'

I chuckled and nodded at his suggestion, Vincent came up behind me, "You don't have to talk to him," he said,

"Oh no, no. He seems like a fun guy. I like his personality," I smiled and frayed away his worries.

There are many people here, some are old and some are young, but all of them came here for one thing and that's Business. 

While dad and others were greeting their friends and talking to them, I looked around the hall and enjoyed the flowery view with apple juice in my hands.

From the corner of my view, I saw someone, a blonde wearing bright red lipstick matching her deep red corset dress. She stood behind a man, looking deeply interested in the contents of her phone.  Wait a minute, don't I know her?  She's in my class! she's the one who bit her lip toward me on my first day of school. We had a group project once, and that's it but she's here. I think her name was Julieta.

I couldn't help staring at her, she suddenly looked up and her eyes landed on me. She malignantly smiled at me and walked towards me.

"I didn't expect to find you here," She said holding out her hand,

"Me neither, It's nice to see someone I know at school," I shook her hand.

"How about we go outside? I'm sick of the air in the room anyway," She recommended, not even waiting for an answer she pulled me outside and headed towards the white-painted swing.

I already broke the 5th rule and 4th one? I guess

"This party is a total sham," Julieta sighed,

"Huh?"

"Like, I thought It was going to be lit! but it's just guys doing shady things," She rolled her eyes,

"Shady things? what, like drugs?" I nervously chuckled and sipped my drink.

"Drugs? well that too but, you know alliances and support for their syndicate, illegal racing, guns, and girls. Gross stuff basically," She admired her nails.

I spit out my juice and started coughing, the liquid went into my airway and my throat is on fire now.

"Woah, Woah," She hurried and got a glass of water for me and I hurriedly drank it.

"Damn girl, you okay?" She asked me,

"Did you just say syndicate?" I asked her shocked.

"Yeah, you didn't know?" She said as if she was stating the obvious.

"Uhh, my family is probably looking for me, I better go," I cut the conversation and ran out of there leaving her dazed.

Syndicate, illegal races, drugs, girls, guns, alliances. I recalled what she told me. The purpose of this party is not what I thought it seemed to be.

I had my suspicions since the moment I stepped into the house. An unusual number of guards, shady-looking guys always appearing at our doorway, The entire third floor, the way my dad and brothers questionable behavior at times, guns found in random places at home.