ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟠

I roamed around the area, but no one was there so I just took a peek at the content of the boxes. I then remembered, don't I have the phone?

Why am I soo stupid? 

I took out the phone quickly and dailed Dad's number, just as I was about to click his number the door burst open. Marcel is there standing in a daze with his hand on the handle.

"Marcel?" I say, 

"I am so sorry for leaving you there, I got a phone call," He explained.

"Oh, I thought you left me in here!" I folded my hands and stared at him.

"uhh" His eyes darted here and there but he did not look back at me. I sighed and walked past him. He hurried after me, I mean he shouldn't have left me alone in such places.

Why do I have a feeling that he is one damn troublemaker? 

I had already familiarized myself with the route to dad's office so I strode all the way there, without his help. I knocked on the door and entered the room, Marcel positioned himself near the entrance as I stepped inside. I have 2 questions that I want to ask dad anyway.

He looked up from his pile of documents that reached to his forehead, "you here," He said as he cleared it all away. No one else is there inside the room so I sat down on the sofa while dad did the same.

"We need to talk about school," He announced,

"I was thinking the same. Daniel won't attack us again right?" I asked, he flinched as he recomposed himself.

"I honestly don't think he'll attack again. I think it's a warning," He said as he sighed and took a big gulp of water.

"Warning? So he didn't intend to kill us, but those guys-"

"They are just some contract guys who are not connected to Daniel, they probably didn't know who you were," 

I nodded and laid back. His intention wasn't to kill us, nor deliver a warning, but to give a demonstration about what will come in the future. He will attack again, but not now. 

"And also about the school," I started, I don't want to stay back.

"Do you really want to go?" Dad asked, it didn't a second for me to say yes.

"Okay, but on one condition," He said, I listen intently.

"Marcel will accompany you there and protect you" 

"Wait what?" I ask in shock, Marcel's gonna be coming there? Nah, no way

"If you want to go then Marcel will keep an eye on you, or just stay here,"

"Dad but Alex and Armando are also there, they can-"

"They won't be coming for the next week,"

Wow, a shocker. My mouth gaped open as I stared at him. THEY ARE NOT COMING??!!

**********

I arrived at my school, not dropped off by Armando or Alex but Elio did, in a fuckin Bugatti.

Everyone stared at me while I hopped out of the car. Fuck, this is so embarrassing! I can't-

"Hope you have a great day at school miss," Elio said as he bid me goodbye, I waved back at him and smiled awkwardly. After all the commotion and fights and whatnot, for the first time, I want to bury myself in a hole and disappear. At first, I didn't mind the stares and shit but now they are watching my every move.

"VIV!" I heard Sakura call me, oh thank the lord she's here.

"Dumpling!" I called back, and we did our special handshake. We started walking through the corridors of this damned school.

"Sakura, I feel like killing myself," I say to her.

"Me too, but hey you know what? Everyone is talking some dumbass shit about you," She says and shrugs. 

"Am I supposed to feel happy about that?" I raised my eyebrow.

"They say that you are a gangster, a drug dealer, a succubus, a whore, a slut, that you tricked your father into taking you in, a gold-digger, hmm what else?" She says, and I stop in my tracks. That's what they have been talking about behind my back? She too stops after seeing that I'm not with her.

 "But hey, they are blind to see the goodness in you," She takes my hand in hers, "Oh there's our pancake," She points behind us. I turn around to see Elora running like she ran a marathon.

She came near us and hunched over. "You have no idea what kind of barbaric shit people talk about you, li-"

"I know," I said and patted her back and smiled, I don't want her to be worried. 

Liar, you just don't want anyone to know what your feeling

I shivered and let out a sigh. No point in worrying about what others think. We reached the classroom and Elora went to her class, not before telling me a billion times that I should just ignore what they say. Sakura also told me a fair share of comfort words before going to her class

I entered the classroom and put the bag down at my place and sat down. The sound of whispers caught my ear. Ignore them.

"She so Violent right?"

"Yeah, totally,"

"I heard that she was a bully in her previous school"

"Dang, let's just keep our distance from her. She's Dangerous"

A/N

!!SKIP IF YOU WANT!!

Hello Dearies, how has your day been going? Today was quite eventful for me, a classmate would rather talk with someone else than me, I had done nothing to her but it seems like she hates me, and I heard from another friend that people in my class think I'm cringe. I am usually a loud person but does that equal to cringe? It made me a bit paranoid about whatever I do now, whether I talk or do something, I feel conscious about it and just stop. I had to vent it all out, sorry.