ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟛

"Hello there, long time no see," I say, 

"Yes, lovely to meet you again Vivian," She greets back and puts down the coffee.

"So why did you want to meet me, Johanna?" I ask, 

"I feel elated that you remembered me, Vivian," She smiled and called for the waiter and ordered Vanilla ice cream for both of us.

"You like vanilla?"

"Get to the point," I say and drop my smile the minute the waiter goes away. "You have been following me for the past few months or 'years', I assume you have something to say," I finish.

"Yes, we will get to that in a short while. I must say you are quite observant, I mean you noticed we put a voice recorder in the pen and you discarded it immediately." She praised, (Refer to chapter 10)

I just raised my eyebrow and said nothing, yeah I did notice a tiny little thing in the pen and I knew what it was. I knew what it was since this wasn't the first time I found a recorder in my belongings.

"So?"

"-and also the van incident, my man said you were quite threatening," She squinted. "My point is, why didn't you tell your father about this?" Her voice grew dark and she stared hard at me.

"Just like you say I'm observant and I also analyze. Ever since that day when I first saw the van I had a feeling, and when I made contact with him I knew. You wanted me to notice you right? If I told my dad about this then he would look into it and then you wouldn't reach out to me. Does this answer your question ma'am?" I say,

"Yes definitely," She chuckled, 

"So what do you  want?" I ask, if the damn FBI has been following me for the past 3 years, they must have a word to say to me.

"A deal,"

"A deal regarding what?"

"The capture of Daniel De Léon," The mention of his name stifled me. "We both have a common enemy Vivian, and don't you want him to pay for what he did to your mother?" She tried to sympathize, 'tried' to.

"My family is already on it, why would I need your help?" I ask, they are the mafia, and their resources are much wider.

"Because I know what his plans are, and I assure you they are going to be much-needed help," She explained.

"I don't have much knowledge about deals and stuff, and moreover you should talk to my father about this,"

"He wouldn't even bother sitting in front of me, and my real goal, love, is to capture Daniel and his next target is You,"

"So that car incident is a warning?"

"Yes, he is trying to provoke your dad, one rash move and he'll fall into his trap,"

"Why help the Leader of the syndicate? My dad is your enemy right?" I ask, The FBI had been trailing all the breadcrumbs ever since forever, and that is when they started following one crumb, which is my mom.

 Since she is the wife of the most dangerous man on earth, they believed that she held high-class information but soon found that she is hiding from the Syndicate, and since the FBI found us, so did Daniel. Now everything makes sense.

"Yes, your father has been our enemy ever since he took on the position but taking out Daniel is our priority first. You see-" She pulls me closer, "-He is a direct threat to the government, he had stolen a 'case' that is very important to us, and we want it back," She explains, "I would need your help in that," 

"Okay," I took a breather, so what she is basically saying is that she needs my help to get a 'case' back to her, and that will happen when I get kidnapped or smth. 

"You want him to kidnap me!" I say disgusted, how could she?

"Listen to me first Vivian," She then slowly revealed the information that would shock me to the core, this-this is not true, it can't be. If what she is saying is true then, I will do anything, anything to get it.

"I have to go now, I lied in order to meet you," I say and got up from my seat

"I'm flattered, Before you go, I would like to give you this, when you're there hit this up," She says and hands me a pen. "Press that button and I'll come for you,"

I walk out of the cafe and checked my watch, it's already 3 p.m., damn! I started walking toward the nearest mall and took out my phone. Just as I was about to dial Elio's number a hand squeezed my shoulder. The shoulder that was elbowed by that greenie! I winced in pain and hunched over. 

"Are you hurt? Damn it, did that lady hurt you?" I looked back to see who the fuck was talking and it turned out to be marcel.

"What are you doing here?" I ask,

"I noticed you were gone and your dad called me, do you know how worried I was?" His eyebrows were knitted and he held a frown over his face. "Now, did that lady hurt you Vivian?" 

"What? No, no. I got hurt while playing the match, and she's my social service worker, she found my dad," I explained, hoping he would understand and not ask any more questions.

"Oh, Okay. Let's get you a first-aid," He says as he unfolds my jacket, from the corner of my eye I could see bruising over that area.

Marcel took me towards the car parked some distance near the cafe, Elio waked at me and I waved back. We both get inside the car and he sits next to me. Elio starts driving towards home and Marcel took a white box.

"You could have just waited for me," He mutters while applying some sort of cream over the bruise. I just turn my head around and smiled.

"You're not hurt anywhere else right?" He asks me, his eyes filled with worry.

"Nope, none at all," I answer.

None at all

A/N

Halo dearies, how are ya'll? I am gonna start my next semester this week and honestly, I'm super scared, I'll try to keep up my schedule if I have time to write. If I don't then please be patient guys. I might die on Tuesday since my results will be out so Pray for me, my dearies!!

 I might die on Tuesday since my results will be out so Pray for me, my dearies!!