ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟚

"You can do it!" Elrora shouts and waves her hand, while I move in with my teammates. Well, today's finally the day the match is going to happen. I,

If you're wondering about the 'sneaking in', Leonardo had to work extra time at the clinic and of course, if he gets scolded, I get scolded too. Vincent found out that we sneaked in and he gave me a lecture about the etiquette of informing your family member about your whereabouts.

Today is also the day when I finally meet her. I have to win this competition first. A little context about why I am so excited about this is because I want to play against this famous basketball team from Greenwood high. I heard they are notorious for ruthless playing, they've won 5 games in a row! 

"We are so gonna lose!" May, my teammate shudders when the opposing members come in from their side.

"Hey, it's okay. We'll try our best and show them what we got," I assure her, she gives a little smile and we head off. Since this is women's basketball it's not that popular here in Florida, hence the fewer occupation of seats. It doesn't matter though.

The whistle blows and the game starts, the players take in their positions, and thankfully we got the ball first. I run along near the ball but one of the greenies(I'll call them that) snatched it. I was going to get the ball but a greenie elbowed my shoulder and took over. My teammates ran and blocked that player. I grunted in pain, that little-. The referee looked away and coughed slightly. So that's how they win all the time, a bunch of stupid assholes.

After 35 minutes our score was 9-9, Our coach is nervously tapping his shoe, he really wants us to win and that's what we're gonna do. The greenies had the ball in their hand and one of my teammates(Jenn) blocked her and the other snatched the ball away from her hands. That greenie whispered into Jenn's ear and she turned pale. Wtf, they are threatening now? I am seriously gonna lose my patience. I saw the time and noticed that we had only 3 minutes left.

Not the time, I saw a suitable spot and took my position over there. May, who has the ball now made eye contact with me and threw the ball. I caught it but that greenie bitch from earlier tried to do the same thing to me again. I dodged her and the other greenies charged at me, I had to pass the ball to Jenn and she in turn passed it to May. 

I positioned myself right near the hoop and patiently waited for the ball to pass back to me, my teammates saw me and so did that bitch, Clara(teammate) threw the ball and I reached out for it and so did she, but jokes on her cuz I'm taller. The ball neatly landed on my hand and I snickered at her and for the final touch, a 'fuck you' to their face. I did a dunk.

The score hit 10 and the timer hit zero, the crowd cheered wildly and stood up from their seats. I slumped to the ground and started laughing. My team rushed over to me and hugged me in joy, this is seriously the best feeling in the world!

I went over to the lockers to change right after we got our medals, this is one appointment I can't miss at all costs.

"Vivian!" I heard May call my name, she ran towards me, her cheeks red from the game. 

"You did great by the way, uhm, the thing is, can I get your number?" She asks, her face beet red, from the game or from asking my number, who knows?

I turned around to face her and bent down a little to see her face clearly, "Sure," I smirked and gave it to her.

"Well, I gotta go now, meet you later?" 

"Ye-yeah" She happily smiled and I ran out of there, I saw the watch, 1:10. Oof, I have to get there before 1:30.

"Guys!" I waved at my friends,

"We WONNNN!" Elora did a small dance before hugging the life out of me.

"I wasn't expecting that dunk, you did great" Sakura complimented, "Damn, don't be shy, gimme a hug too," I duck-walked and gave a hug to her.

"Hey, there is really important doctor's appointment I have to go to," I say,

"My god, did those rashes get worse?" Elora asked,

"Show me," Sakura took my hand and inspected the big brown spot near my elbow, "You need to go now, asap. Take care yeah?" She said,

"Sure," I say before sprinting to Elio who was waiting for me near the car. 

"We're running out of time miss," Elio informed, I nodded and we got inside the car. Okay, did I greet everyone? I thanked the coach, and I hand shook every member of my team and the opposing team. I gave that greenie bitch a finger heart/middle finger. I met with my besties and ohh, I forgot to inform my family!

I took out my phone and dailed Dad's number. If he knows, everyone knows. I know you must be thinking why didn't they attend the match and shit, well cuz I told them not to. I've seen them overworking themselves for the past few days and I definitely don't want to bother them with my match. That will only increase their workload and nothing else. 

"DAD!" I scream,

"Calm down," He said, and sighed,

"Guess what? We wonnnn," I scream again, Elio chuckled in the front.

"I was expecting that anyway," He said nonchalantly, "You practiced day and night, of course, you were going to win," He explained. I just laughed in turn.

"Hey dad, I'm meeting up with my friends at this cafe, so I'll be back before 3 okay?" I ask, He didn't say anything at first but then spoke, "Is Marcel there with you?"

"I don't want him there, It's weird," I say, please understand.

"Hmm, okay. I'll be going now, and I'm proud of you Viv, remember that," He says and cuts the call. What did he say? He's proud of me? I'm gonna cry now, seriously.

"We reached miss," Elio informed me, I saw the cafe and hopped outside.

"You promise you won't tell dad?" I ask him,

"Of course," He just smiled at me and rolled away.

Now that's clear, I stepped inside the cafe and looked around. It's a quiet place, a couple sat near the corner and 2 random people were sitting here and there. A neat tidy place, quite a place she chose.

Then I spotted her, sitting by the window and sipping her coffee whilst reading 'The times', Her face is something I would never forget.

I went and placed my bag on the seat opposite her, and sat down. 

"Hello there, long time no see," 

A/N

Heyy dearies! how's life? My finals ended on Friday and I felt so relieved. Our class teacher has informed us that we have re-tests for those who have failed and fortunately I did not get any re-test(otherwise my mom would have sold me to the black market). I've passed this horrible semester without dying, can't say for the next. I really hope that I would get better classmates, cuz I don't wanna be in the same hellhole as them. BTW- Happy valentines day!! A little late hehe. I don't have a valentine(single life😔😭) but if you're interested dm me😏.

 I don't have a valentine(single life😔😭) but if you're interested dm me😏