ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟜

"Arghhhh" The guy screamed as one of his fingers was chopped off, blood oozed out and he whimpered at the sight of his own blood dripping down the table.

He is in an unknown room, darkness all around with only a bulb shining directly above his head. In front of him, Leonardo Valeria Moretti. The one whom everyone in the underground fears and respects. He is a well-known personality as the crown on his head is passed on by generations. A cold-ruthless man who'll do anything to achieve his goals, and beside him are his 5 sons who are just like him.

Overall a family you do not want to mess with, and he just did that. 

"I'm giving you one last chance, where is he?" Leo said as he dug a blade into his hand which drew more awful screams from him. His face is filled with agony and an intense fear of the man in front of him.

"I-I have no idea, please. I just followed orders!" He whimpered, but Leonardo just hummed and picked out another blade from his collection.

"No, no. We were paid by an unknown man and we just did whatever he told us to do, please, please no," He pleaded, tears running down his face.

"That wasn't what I wanted to hear," Leonardo cut one more finger off, he made this one excruciatingly painful and slow. He was nearly about to pass out.

"Dad," A voice came behind him, and Dante popped up in the light, his tattoos told extra terrifying under the dark background. 'Another psychopath'  He thought.

Leonardo looked up at him, "They are on their way," He said, and Leo nodded, he took his coat and disappeared. Dante took a look at him and then at the box filled with torture devices. He took out a seamless butterfly knife and walked towards him.

The man struggled to get away from him, he remembered all the times his friends gossiped about Dante Valeria Moretti. 'The vile Typhon' they called him. They say that his torture method is so horror-stricken that a person who rather die and be subject to it.

Dante smiled at him, an innocent one for a normal eye but for him, he knew that he was going to die. Dante grabbed his hair, his eyes wide open as he gouged his right eye out, blood and a white liquid flowed like a river from his eye. He screamed, he shook around trying to get away from him but the ropes were tied too tight. He struggled and struggled to pry away but the pain didn't stop. He felt like dying, "Please just kill me," He howled, 

"No," Dante answered with the same smile, innocent but deadly. He knows that he is going to be stuck here, for a very long time. Until his blood drains out of his body or of torture until his mind disintegrates and he goes crazy, begging for death. 'I shouldn't have taken that job' He thought before closing his left eye in pain.

"They'll be coming in another 10 minutes, we should make this place looks a little presentable," Armando said, joining  Dante outside the door.

"If you kill him then we wouldn't know where Daniel is. He's the last one left to live," He said and playfully hit him. "Yeah" Replied Dante as he wiped off the fluids of that guy's eye.

At the safe-house

"It's okay, You know I could never hurt you," He said, but that didn't offer me comfort or anything. 

"Got it, let's head inside. It's too cold out here," I say and open the door to the house, he follows behind me.

Inside, both Alex and Lorenzo were also awake, the handsome bodyguard was also there, standing and talking to the guys in Italian.

They looked up at us, Alex's eyes landed on me but he turned away, awkwardness in the air.

"Viv, sit down, let me check your injuries," Enzo said as I turned to him and sat down.