Chapter 12:The_Sun

New chapter is here

Enjoy

The demon that's making the chapters is generous today.
_________________

As Amiya descends the stairway, she can hear loud steps being heard above her in a rythmic beat. As if they were dancing and frolicing with joy, it also helped that she can sense their emotions through walls.

Making her way down she sees the pair of entities that showed them the truth, their emotions similar to Ye's. Null and devoid of anything, like a veil was placed underneath.

Amiya was looking at Ye's foundations.

Getting closer she can see Writer having a calm expression contrasted to Speaker's blank stare. She gulps as she prepares to ask her question only to yelp in surprise as she gets strangled, in a hug.

"Apologies dearie, you just look so cute! Oh how I would kill to have a little reader like

you in our little family, she's adorable isn't she dear?"

"Well I appreciate the fact you're giving someone care and love. Strangulation isn't part of the terms and regulations."

True to all parties involved Amiya is miliseconds away from passing out before being let go and inhaling as much air as humanly possible.

"Oh curse my horrible habit, dearie apologies. It's been ages since I spoiled someone."

"And I'm not a 'someone' to you, honey?"

"No, you are my plaything."

"...."

"...."

"...."

A furious blush can be seen on Speaker's and Amiya's face as they heard the declaration. Writer's cheshire grin as iconic as ever, present on her features.

Desperate to escape the vocal foreplay between the couple, Amiya took a deep breath before asking her question.

"How can I help him?"

"Finally a little listener that can actually ask proper questions. First step is to call him out on his bullshit, I love my little listener but he is too good of a liar"

"Oh dear, I wonder where he learned that from?", ignoring the quip Speaker

continues his discussion. Handing Amiya a notebook and a pen.

"Second step, list out the bad things he just experienced and ask at the end if he's okay. Harsh but he won't open up at all unless someone makes it clear they know him well enough to not be fooled with him lying."

Amiya diligently writing everything down alongside Writer. Confusion sets in on what the middle aged woman was doing.

"Wait why are you writing this down, isn't he your son Miss Writer?"

"Dearie, the amount of burdens he hid for my sake were plentiful that I wanted to punish him for hiding it and apologize for punishing him."

The couple reminisces of the old memories they had of their son. Amiya being able to read emotions could feel the amount of sincerity within them, all she could feel however is something ugly and horrid.

Envy.

Shaking his head from the trance, Speaker continued his discussion to its finale.

"Last and final step, if he talks out on his own and spills out his heart, you finally got through to him. You can constantly repeat the first and second step interchangeably but the final step is the most important one. You need full attention to him, he's careful with his words even while telling the truth."