Chapter 14: Veterinarian

New chaptere

Enjoy.
________________________________

As the feasting began, it reaches to cease as stomachs and appetites reach their dietary quotas.

With their feasting they failed to acknowledge the newly arrived additions to the audience.

Eyjafjalla, Lappland, and Warfarin joined the Rhodes Island's group as they quitely dug into food infront of them, only Kal'tsit and Amiya seemed to notice the sudden inclusion.

To the newly joined trio, confusion set in but hunger took firm as the good natured Writer lets them choose whatever food that pleases their tastes.

Old Man Hu and First Prince Ren joining into Yan-Lungmen group, naturally Ren was joined with 6 bodyguards that tended

his every request and needs. Lily was overjoyed and was about to introduce him to her new sibling but from glancing towards said found sibling, she shook uer head to not do so. At the very least, she introduced Nian as a friend.

To say Old Man Hu was perplexed would insult his intelligence. The very least he could accept was their majesties being shown proper respect and decorum. Once he met the stare of the white haired woman that was shaking the hand of the First Prince, Hu smiled in certainty. He knew her and she knows too. Nonetheless, he plays the fool and introduces himself to respect their wishes.

Lily diverging from the group, moving slowly and surely towards a certain Huntress. Grabbing her attention was simple as a tap to a shoulder. To say Skadi

was annoyed she was getting called while trying to try the food Ye enjoyed was an understatement but once she realizes it was Lily, her face softened.

"Lily?", Skadi's head tilts to the side in confusion. "What do you need?"

"Do you love my brother?", the princess asked this while leaning close to her ear and in a whisper.

Ba-dumb

Flushed features and widened eyes of the once fearsome slayer of the depths basically confirmed the suspiscions for Lily.

"He's dense, we know that. We both know he'd do anything for the people he cares about. We also both know he'd hide any

pain he might have to somehow 'spare' us the annoyance of helping him."

Each word of Lily hit her like a nail to her heart. Her feelings rippling like a whirlpool waiting for the princess' point.

"Please love him, care for him, anchor him."

Skadi raises her head to the princess in surprise and once seeing her face, hesitation absent as Skadi slowly rises from her seat to embrace her. Tears soaking her shoulder.

It's time to tell herself the truth.

"I love him."

As the huntress comforts the princess, she could hear her giggling amidst the weeping.

"Can I call you my sister then?", even amidst the tears she soothes those around her.

They're the same.

------

As the 'Audience' recover from eating the buffet provided some simply sat silently, other began to converse with varying degrees of volume, and some just slept from food coma.

With a resounding and thunderous clap their attention faced towards the source. To everyone's shock, Speaker's face had a small smile and a warm aura.

"Now that you had your fill, it's time to enter the 'Lobby'. Don't bother with the