Malachi Character Information:

I tell you this. When I first heard of, The Boys, I once searched for the writer who made, The Crossed, and to say that they both are really gory comics are an understatement.

The Boys, if anyone hadn't noticed, tells the tale of how a group of vigilantes are fighting against superheroes who are textbook examples of corrupt, hedonistic assholes who wants to rape, kill, murder and just being assholes in general while being protected by a mega-corporation who made them in the first place.

And the supposed 'heroes' are nothing short of questionable at best.

The Boys from the TV Series are a dime and dozen, the best full of great acting, superb writing and how it makes the corrupt superheroes actually sometimes acts sympathetic at times.

This comes with Homelander as the blunt instrument from the comic is adapted to be these incredibly intelligent, deeply flawed, complex, fleshed out yet still reprehensible character that the actor gives it's brilliant acting to a realistic take of a high functioning sociopath.

To me, he is the best villain in The Boys because of how rather subtle it showed his villainy which is kind of the point of the fact that Homelander is basically a superhero in the public's eye.

Alright, me praising Homelander aside, this is greatly inspired by The Boys and Invincible crossover, 'Omni-Man: Vought's Downfall' by 'Jacob D. Mercer' and it is stunning story if a bit questionable at best.

And I have his permission to use his story so that's good but I am also not going to copy and paste everything because if you also know, this is 'Players in YGGDRASIL' story where it is basically a glorified self insert although unlike most of my 'Players in YGGDRASIL' story, this won't be a Harem fic because... well... I'm not exactly keen on live action.

That's all I get to say.

But anyway, all I can say is that the world of 'The Boys' will not be the same again.

Disclaimer: I do not own Overlord (2012), The Boys and Omni-Man: Vought's Downfall. They belong to their respective owners.

Enjoy.

___________________________________________

Name: Malachi

Title: The Archon of Justice

Title: The Archon of Justice. The Archangel of the Heavens.

Race: Angel.

Class: Paladin.

Character Information:
Formerly a player in the DMMO-RPG called YGGDRASIL who's Avatar is an Archangel Archon, after he had stayed in the game until the server had shut down, he not only finds out that not only is he and even his creations are real but he is likewise transported into a world of 'The Boys' where superheroes exist and they are corrupt, hedonistic assholes being controlled by corrupt mega-corporations.