Chapter 14: An Encounter of Unimaginable Blasphemy

You want to know why am continuing this story? Well, I have this seriously bright idea that I just want to implement in the story and I can't wait for you all to see it and tell me if it's either the most awesome plot ever or the stupidest you had ever seen.

Likewise, let's see how this goes.

Disclaimer: I do not own The Boys (2019), Overlord (2012) and Omni-Man: Vought's Downfall by Jacob D. Mercer. They belong to their respective owners.

Enjoy.

_____________________________________________

Tyrael can only adjust the collar of his disguise as far as his annoyance are concerned, not helped by how much his growling of irritation are an indication, basically.

"The thing I have to do with this farce." He said in irritation, wearing his disguise consisting of a black dress and a long sleeved buttoned up shirt.

"Come on, it's not that bad." Hughie said in assurance.

"Easy for you to say, mortal. Why are we wasting time with this clothes when I could have casted my Cover to truly have a disguise?" Tyrael complained at that.

"Your what?" Hughie asked, wanting to know what is he talking about.

"Never mind. We're finally at the home of this Popclaw woman." Tyrael commented as the two reached Popclaw's house.

"R-right..." Hughie stuttered out, holding his falsified work in hand as he press the door bell, hearing the familiar bell ringing as the door opened, revealing a short woman with trimmed brunette hair who they recognized as Popclaw, finally answered the door.

"Hello, ma'am. We're at Bryman Audio-Visual. We got a new router for your wants and needs." Hughie said, acting in his perform professional tone.

"I didn't make an appointment." Popclaw said, being a little confused at this event.

"O-oh... It's your manager, ma'am. He gives the okay to upgrade your building." Hughie said, trying to make sure that Popclaw believes that.

"I just saw my manager. He didn't say anything about an appointment nor did he say anything about getting a new router." Popclaw remarked, suspicion clearly leaked from her tone.

"Uhm... Uh..." Hughie couldn't help but stutter out, not knowing how to handle.

"Look, Miss..." Tyrael said in an irritated tone, "Just let us get in your home. This will be over if you let us in." He said threateningly.

Popclaw seemed to look offended before saying, "Okay, I don't know what you two are playing here but..." Popclaw then shows off her signature sharp claw, making Hughie backed away in fear while making Tyrael tensed, "You don't know who you're messing with so I suggest you back off or... or..." Popclaw suddenly started to look blankly, staring in an expression of emptiness as Hughie and Tyrael look upon in confusion.

Then Tyrael hear the flap of the wings and little feet standing upon his shoulder as a crow appeared as it began to speak, "You will let us in."

"I will let you in." Popclaw said in a daze manner.

"You will have this gentleman do their work with your equipment." The crow speak again to Popclaw.